Trump jokes

Thread Rating:

July 1st, 2019 at 8:55:07 PM permalink
quadriga
Threads: 0
Trump once said at a rally that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and still not lose any voters.

These days, I wonder if he could rape a woman in the middle of 5th Avenue without losing votes.

Now If Trump shot somebody at a trailer park, he would lose a vote.
July 2nd, 2019 at 4:38:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: quadriga
Trump once said at a rally that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and still not lose any voters.

These days, I wonder if he could rape a woman in the middle of 5th Avenue without losing votes.

That's funny, thanks, keep em coming
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 2nd, 2019 at 7:15:46 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4

That's a little better.
July 3rd, 2019 at 7:13:20 AM permalink
quadriga
Trump has said he doesn't like alcohol and avoids them.

Trump likes to charm, blitz and surprise.

Whereas Bill Cosby likes to spike the drink first.
July 3rd, 2019 at 9:31:35 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Bill Cosby likes to spike the drink first.
Bill Cosby evaded the press and the courts much better than Trump.
July 6th, 2019 at 4:30:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Many Slovenians are complaining about the new wooden block-like statue representing home town girl Melania Trump. I agree. It's really not appropriate to depict all the pleasure of Melania's sex life with Trump in the public square.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 6th, 2019 at 5:18:50 PM permalink
quadriga
Quote: rxwine
Many Slovenians are complaining about the new wooden block-like statue representing home town girl Melania Trump. I agree. It's really not appropriate to depict all the pleasure of Melania's sex life with Trump in the public square.

Good one.
Slovenians know that it's not Melania's fault, for they are aware of Trump's narcissism.

Trump is such a narcissist, when he was banging his wife or his mistress---he would look in the mirror and imagine himself jerking.

We should not shame Melania.
July 15th, 2019 at 6:46:02 AM permalink
quadriga
What's the difference between Jeffrey Epstein girls and Trump girls?

Trump girls were faster than him.
August 18th, 2019 at 6:40:21 PM permalink
quadriga
Trump recently mocked a guy at a New Hampshire rally for being fat, telling him to " start exercising." Eventually Trump added that the man "got a bigger problem than I do."

I don't know about that. Trump has let himself go. He regularly eats fast food doesn't really exercise.

The only way Trump could get inside of a gym is if he banged raped a woman of his type named Gimena.
August 29th, 2019 at 10:19:01 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Nareed
If Trump's brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his nose.

This was Nareed's last post, from back in March. She was on suspension for profanity in her footer. We admins finally figured out a way to clean that up without her help.

Welcome back Nareed. Please be mindful of the rule against profanity. You may also appreciate that we have a new rule prohibiting hate speech.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber