WHERE HAVE DEMOCRATS GONE WRONG ???????????????????????????????????????

Page 4 of 6<123456>
Poll
5 votes (71.42%)
2 votes (28.57%)
4 votes (57.14%)
2 votes (28.57%)
3 votes (42.85%)
2 votes (28.57%)
2 votes (28.57%)
1 vote (14.28%)
3 votes (42.85%)
1 vote (14.28%)

7 members have voted

February 13th, 2017 at 4:05:01 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: stinkingliberal
You basically just called me a white supremacist (don't try to weasel out of it), and I don't appreciate it at all. You and I disagree on a lot of things, but that doesn't mean you get to get nasty. Tone it down! NOW! Or I'll get your ass suspended.

Warning given for this post and the one it is addressing. I feel some suspensions coming on if the behavior in the political threads doesn't improve.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
February 13th, 2017 at 4:31:13 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Tsk Tsk Stinky Do try and be more civil
February 13th, 2017 at 4:43:06 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: buzzardknot
Tsk Tsk Stinky Do try and be more civil

Applies to you too. The warning was for you as well. I for one will refrain from insulting you, as I have been. What you choose to do in that regard is up to you.
February 13th, 2017 at 4:56:23 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Well, if you interpret facts as insults, what can I say. Was it someone else who threatened to get my ASS suspended ? Maybe Pocahontas.
February 13th, 2017 at 5:17:44 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Well, if you interpret facts as insults, what can I say. Was it someone else who threatened to get my ASS suspended ? Maybe Pocahontas.

I was intending to get only your ass suspended, not all of you. I'm a soft-hearted liberal when it comes to crime and punishment.
February 13th, 2017 at 6:04:59 PM permalink
buzzardknot
I know you are soft-hearted. Probably upset at murderers, rapists, 3 and 4 times felons, illegal immigrants being deported.
February 13th, 2017 at 6:46:18 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
I know you are soft-hearted. Probably upset at murderers, rapists, 3 and 4 times felons, illegal immigrants being deported.

And a mother of two US-citizen teenagers who got swept up in an ICE raid, shoved into a van, and deported for the heinous crime of ten years earlier, having used a fake Social Security card to get a job at a local water park.

It's a Trumper fiction that the only people who are getting rounded up are actual criminals. On the contrary, people are being rounded up for the crime of being Mexican. And after all, who cares whether they're actually guilty of a crime. They're all criminals and rapists anyway and are just waiting for you to drop your guard so that they can beat you to death with a burrito.
February 13th, 2017 at 7:32:18 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Oh, just identity theft. Why not post your social security number on here Stinky ? Put your ID on the line to show how compassionate you are ? Ever been audited, had your tax refund denied, been denied a student loan, because of ID. The only mistake the judge made was to let her stay after being found guilty years earlier.

Your source on people being rounded up for just being Mexican ?

Yes all ICE agents are evil. So was Obama too Trump has to deport 2 million more to catch up.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Just put your SS number here.
February 13th, 2017 at 7:44:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I wouldn't think illegals want hot ID accounts that are going to be discovered by its owner real soon who is still using it, just ones no one may look at anytime soon like recently dead people.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 13th, 2017 at 8:12:19 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Oh, just identity theft. Why not post your social security number on here Stinky ? Put your ID on the line to show how compassionate you are ? Ever been audited, had your tax refund denied, been denied a student loan, because of ID. The only mistake the judge made was to let her stay after being found guilty years earlier.

The Gestapo is out there because our orange Hitler decreed they should round up those people who are responsible for America Not Having Been as Great as It's Going to Be Now.

And you misread, or misunderstood, what I said her heinous, horrible crime was. She made up a SSN--she didn't steal somebody else's. You pretend to be horribly, terribly outraged about this. String her up and while she's still alive, cut her guts out. Filthy Mexican.

Doubtless, she committed a crime. The retribution was disproportionate. For ten years, she reported in to the INS every month. She accepted her guilt. She was led to believe that as long as she continued to report in, she would be left alone. Until Trump came along.

The woman only meets the definition of "criminal" on a technical basis. I don't see WHITE people who falsified documents ten years ago being rounded up and dragged into government vans and taken away. Being Mexican is now illegal in this country.
Page 4 of 6<123456>