WHERE HAVE DEMOCRATS GONE WRONG ???????????????????????????????????????

Page 5 of 6« First<23456>
Poll
5 votes (71.42%)
2 votes (28.57%)
4 votes (57.14%)
2 votes (28.57%)
3 votes (42.85%)
2 votes (28.57%)
2 votes (28.57%)
1 vote (14.28%)
3 votes (42.85%)
1 vote (14.28%)

7 members have voted

February 13th, 2017 at 8:26:40 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Quote: stinkingliberal
The Gestapo is out there because our orange Hitler decreed they should round up those people who are responsible for America Not Having Been as Great as It's Going to Be Now.

And you misread, or misunderstood, what I said her heinous, horrible crime was. She made up a SSN--she didn't steal somebody else's. You pretend to be horribly, terribly outraged about this. String her up and while she's still alive, cut her guts out. Filthy Mexican.

Doubtless, she committed a crime. The retribution was disproportionate. For ten years, she reported in to the INS every month. She accepted her guilt. She was led to believe that as long as she continued to report in, she would be left alone. Until Trump came along.

The woman only meets the definition of "criminal" on a technical basis. I don't see WHITE people who falsified documents ten years ago being rounded up and dragged into government vans and taken away. Being Mexican is now illegal in this country.
February 13th, 2017 at 8:29:41 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Your source on her "Making one Up " is as valid as her reporting in once a month. Must you always exaggerate ? Now ICE is racist too ?
Being an illegal immigrant is well, I hasten to say this " ILLEGAL"

Being a FELON is a long way from a technical basis.

In the United States, where the felony/misdemeanor distinction is still widely applied, the federal government defines a felony as a crime punishable by death or imprisonment in excess of one year. If punishable by exactly one year or less, it is classified as a misdemeanor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony

If you want the laws to be changed, write your Congressman. Unless you have declared yourself King.
February 13th, 2017 at 9:26:42 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: buzzardknot
Your source on her "Making one Up " is as valid as her reporting in once a month. Must you always exaggerate ? Now ICE is racist too ?
Being an illegal immigrant is well, I hasten to say this " ILLEGAL"

Being a FELON is a long way from a technical basis.

If you think that ICE dragged her away because she was a FELON (which, I guess is different from being a plain old lower-case felon), you are being deliberately naive. They wanted to make an example out of her and, not incidentally, spread terror throughout the Latino community. In this, they succeeded brilliantly. People are now scared shitless. You see, they believed the Trumpian rhetoric that raids would only be targeting "dangerous criminals and drug smugglers." Believing Trump is always a mistake.

I would like to think that we might show a little compassion toward a mother of two who has been following the rules and hasn't done anything wrong in the last ten years. That "Trumps" any consideration of how horrrible, horrible, horrible her terrible, terrible, terrible crime was in my book. But in yours--she's Mexican. Take her away, preferably dragging her feet-first.

Trumpers don't give a flying crap about anyone but themselves and their orange idol. They sneer at caring about other people as being "PC"--especially if those other people aren't white or Christian. This deportation nonsense isn't about making us safer. If it was, they wouldn't have taken this woman away--she poses no danger to anyone. It was a cruel act, and is going to be replicated thousands of times. Makes me sick. Doesn't make you sick. That's the difference, I guess, between you and me.
February 14th, 2017 at 7:28:27 AM permalink
buzzardknot
Makes me sick thinking of people who legally have been waiting years to immigrate legally to this country. What is prejudiced is insisting that Mexicans somehow have the right to enter illegally , because, well, they are Mexican.
February 14th, 2017 at 1:50:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I'm a soft-hearted liberal.

You come off as a smart guy, why you're
liberal is a mystery. It makes no sense.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 14th, 2017 at 3:47:30 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Evenbob
You come off as a smart guy, why you're
liberal is a mystery. It makes no sense.

No sense to you, perhaps. But actually, there are smart people on both sides. 65 million or so smart liberals, and at least five smart conservatives.
February 14th, 2017 at 4:15:51 PM permalink
buzzardknot
The Gestapo is out there because our orange Hitler decreed they should round up those people who are responsible for America Not Having Been as Great as It's Going to Be Now.

And you misread, or misunderstood, what I said her heinous, horrible crime was. She made up a SSN--she didn't steal somebody else's. You pretend to be horribly, terribly outraged about this. String her up and while she's still alive, cut her guts out. Filthy Mexican.

Doubtless, she committed a crime. The retribution was disproportionate. For ten years, she reported in to the INS every month. She accepted her guilt. She was led to believe that as long as she continued to report in, she would be left alone. Until Trump came along.

The woman only meets the definition of "criminal" on a technical basis. I don't see WHITE people who falsified documents ten years ago being rounded up and dragged into government vans and taken away. Being Mexican is now illegal in this country.

Gee Stinky, what are your sources ? I have not read anywhere she just made up a SS number. I have read on multiple sources, mostly liberal, that for a few years she had to report every 6 months, then once a year after that. Are all your arguments so weak, you have to inflate everything but a factor of 10 ?

Trump deports 340 illegal aliens. Only 342,660 to catch up with that other Republican Obama in 2013, Or were they all murderers and rapist that year???
February 14th, 2017 at 4:17:04 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
No sense to you, perhaps. But actually, there are smart people on both sides. .

I totally agree
Its kind of sad that some forum members on the right think that all those on the left are dumb
I certainly don't believe all Trump supporters are dumb. (maybe some. lol)
One of my best friends is a huge Trump supporter.
I played golf with Soopoo, smart guy, Trump supporter.
There are tons of brilliant people on the left and the right
Its really a difference in governing philosophy
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 14th, 2017 at 4:22:42 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Only the insane love Trump. That's what Stinky says. Evidently you are wrong.
February 14th, 2017 at 10:29:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
No sense to you, perhaps..

No, it really makes no sense. I see comments
here and I look at the source and I
get it. I see the protests and the insane behavior
and airhead Hollywood going berzerk and it
makes sense. But looking at you, I don't get it.
You seem like a really smart dude.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 5 of 6« First<23456>