Threads: 4
Quote: Evenbob
Game, set, match.
February 14th, 2017 at 3:44:34 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: pew
Game, set, match.

Resorting to saying that those who don't agree with you are mentally ill does nothing more than expose the pathetic, flaccid weaknesses of your positions, philosophy, and attitude.
February 14th, 2017 at 4:00:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

You folks do realize those are fake photos right?.

Oh, by the way i was lying the whole time and you suckers fell for it HaHaHa?.

Game, set, match.

Quote: stinkingliberal
Resorting to saying that those who don't agree with you are mentally ill does nothing more than expose the pathetic, flaccid weaknesses of your positions, philosophy, and attitude.

Pew fooled me once
ok, you got me :-)
Fool me twice, sorry bro, cant let it happen
So the question is
Is Pew actually adding to the conversation with logical point counter point which is what I come here for
or
something so outrageous, that pew is lying again playing with us.
Referring to the left are mentally ill link with a "Game set and match" comment is just so out there, well , A Pew Lie? I think its pretty obvious considering the track record
Nice try Pew :-)
How about some logical point counter point instead
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 14th, 2017 at 4:20:37 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
POW try to post intelligent remarks like this one..
"The Gestapo is out there because our orange Hitler decreed they should round up those people who are responsible for America Not Having Been as Great as It's Going to Be Now.

Gee, Obama deported 343,000 in 2013 What an evil man.
February 14th, 2017 at 4:58:36 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
But did you comprehend the questions she was asking?

Yes

I'm sorry for posting so much anti-Trump stuff without your permission. I know that people who criticize the Orange Pusbag should be silenced. Enjoy your ride on the Trump Train--maybe he'll even let you toot the whistle!

No way I would have anyone silenced, killed, sent to be eaten by polar bears...that's all YOU!!!

I just think it is incredibly silly to start thread after thread for basically the same issue...there is a name for it...
February 14th, 2017 at 5:27:17 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: terapined
Pew fooled me once
ok, you got me :-)
Fool me twice, sorry bro, cant let it happen
So the question is
Is Pew actually adding to the conversation with logical point counter point which is what I come here for
or
something so outrageous, that pew is lying again playing with us.
Referring to the left are mentally ill link with a "Game set and match" comment is just so out there, well , A Pew Lie? I think its pretty obvious considering the track record
Nice try Pew :-)
How about some logical point counter point instead
I considered this ridiculous thread finished and didn't think any more could be added after evenbobs insightful comment put the finishing touch on it's demolishment so I wrote game, set, match as a statement of derision towards the stupidity of it and the royal thrashing that the originator of the thread suffered. I have no idea how or why a link to nowhere came up in my post but I'm not that savvy when it comes to such things. In all seriousness I have no idea what you mean by "fooled me once" so I can't address that.
February 15th, 2017 at 12:48:58 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
I considered this ridiculous thread finished and didn't think any more could be added after evenbobs insightful comment yak yak babble babble

LO frickin' L

You lack the comprehension to understand what the article was saying, just admit it. I'd like to think that you could engage in a rational discussion about it, as terapined suggested, but I know better.
February 15th, 2017 at 12:53:02 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: RonC

I just think it is incredibly silly to start thread after thread for basically the same issue...there is a name for it...

Well, that's what YOU think, which has the importance that the thoughts of a single person usually have...minimal. You don't like it, don't read it.

The sins, transgressions, evils, blunders, and stupidities of Trump and the slime who support him warrant the starting of multiple threads. And more in the future, if he keeps up his shit-stained antics.
February 15th, 2017 at 7:59:22 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Well, that's what YOU think, which has the importance that the thoughts of a single person usually have...minimal. You don't like it, don't read it.

The sins, transgressions, evils, blunders, and stupidities of Trump and the slime who support him warrant the starting of multiple threads. And more in the future, if he keeps up his shit-stained antics.

My thoughts mean exactly as much as yours...very little. They are likely not as disturbing to others as yours; I can't see how anyone on either side can support your calls for the elimination of Republicans by rounding them up and sending them to be eaten by polar bears (or the other goofy things about it you have written). Beat them at the voting booth? Yes. Try to convert them by showing them a different way? Sure. Eliminate them (as you have mentioned in many ways)? That is a disturbing line of thinking. Very disturbing.
February 15th, 2017 at 10:19:01 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: RonC
My thoughts mean exactly as much as yours...very little. They are likely not as disturbing to others as yours; I can't see how anyone on either side can support your calls for the elimination of Republicans by rounding them up and sending them to be eaten by polar bears (or the other goofy things about it you have written). Beat them at the voting booth? Yes. Try to convert them by showing them a different way? Sure. Eliminate them (as you have mentioned in many ways)? That is a disturbing line of thinking. Very disturbing.

Not at all. We punish criminals in ways that are appropriate. If you devote your life, your career, your very existence to taking away the rights of others and making their lives more miserable--as Republicans do--then you have in turn forfeited your own rights.

A world without Republicans would be a better world, and though I doubt we'll be able to make that happen, it should be recognized that you can't make an omelet without breaking Republican heads. The time has come to treat them like the criminals they are.
Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »