Survivor Game Changes

Page 3 of 3<123
May 24th, 2018 at 6:54:16 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I watched the whole season. I agree it was one of the weaker ones. The story was a familiar one, two players controlled a majority alliance the whole game. I would have voted for Wendal too and was saying early on that he was my favorite to win.

This season there were no epic feuds, no medical emergencies, nothing super dramatic.

I know its very juvenile, but I always ask who was the most attractive player. My vote is for Libby.

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 24th, 2018 at 7:07:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Wizard

I know its very juvenile, but I always ask who was the most attractive player. My vote is for Libby.

Nothing juvenile about it, normal behavior.
The President is a fink.
May 24th, 2018 at 9:59:52 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: AZDuffman
Nothing juvenile about it, normal behavior.

If we go more on personality, it would be Laurel by far. She seems very smart and nerdy. The kind of woman who would put up with me for more than two minutes.

May 24th, 2018 at 2:35:55 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: Wizard
If we go more on personality, it would be Laurel by far. She seems very smart and nerdy. The kind of woman who would put up with me for more than two minutes.

Who would name their girl Yanni?

I'll see myself out
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
May 24th, 2018 at 9:54:46 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
I didn't peg Laurel as smart, just nerdy. Kind of a dumb, mouth-breather look about her. Hard to root for that.

There were no real hotties to root for this season. Couple of the female jury members did clean up nice though. Wendel won a lot of challenges and was always a front-runner. Dominic was always the NY aggro-boss. Donathan (yeah, that really is his name) was an underdog I wanted to see lose, and he did. Next season's David vs Goliath promises some drama, I guess.
May 25th, 2018 at 6:19:07 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: zippyboy
I didn't peg Laurel as smart, just nerdy. Kind of a dumb, mouth-breather look about her. Hard to root for that.

I think she went to Yale. However, I didn't respect her play much. Just a coat-tail rider. It didn't go unnoticed that the two black women on the show didn't like each other.

Quote:
There were no real hotties to root for this season. Couple of the female jury members did clean up nice though.

I agree. Many of the women were pleasing to look at but none over the top like Morgan from I think season 28.

Page 3 of 3<123