FBI Director Comey

Page 25 of 25« First<22232425
June 9th, 2017 at 4:59:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
Exactly!

You'd think with Donald as President and a GOP congress, Libs would be dejected a lot these days.

Oh, you are. Just not as openly and
obviously depressed and disappointed
as yesterday. The next big one is coming
from the find nothing special council. But
that will take a couple years, probably.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 9th, 2017 at 5:06:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
Oh, you are. Just not as openly and
obviously depressed and disappointed
as yesterday.

Thats absurd
Libs are having a great time
Most entertainment leans left
Dead ond Company on tour, will watch simulcast tonight, couch tour.
NBA championship tonight. Historic, Warriors going for 16 straight, sweeping playoffs and championship.
Libs go out and watch concerts and sports
Conservatives stay home and watch fox
Regardless of Trump, libs still living the good life
Depressed, ROTFL, why??????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 9th, 2017 at 6:08:46 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Am I remembering correctly or not..... Weren't the Dems blaming Comey for being the agent of Trump in giving the election to him?
Do they still believe that?
June 9th, 2017 at 6:15:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Am I remembering correctly or not..... Weren't the Dems blaming Comey for being the agent of Trump in giving the election to him?
Do they still believe that?

No you are not remembering that correctly.

Many Dems do believe the Comey letter did give the election to Trump, but no one thinks he was being "an agent of Trump."

It was just a bad decision. I certainly don't believe his goal was the change the outcome.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 10th, 2017 at 11:49:22 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO

Of course! Even members of congress were
calling for him to be fired or to resign. The
Dems were livid he would screw Hillary like
he did. Hillary is still livid about it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 10th, 2017 at 12:58:00 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
No you are not remembering that correctly.

Many Dems do believe the Comey letter did give the election to Trump, but no one thinks he was being "an agent of Trump."

It was just a bad decision. I certainly don't believe his goal was the change the outcome.

Even if Comey was out to screw Clinton then, it doesn't mean he can't be out to screw Trump now.

If his interests are just what would be best for the FBI, or even if he was completely self-interested, there is no reason to think he wouldn't go after someone who is against those interests, regardless of their political affiliation.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
June 10th, 2017 at 2:20:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Dalex64
Even if Comey was out to screw Clinton then, it doesn't mean he can't be out to screw Trump now.

If his interests are just what would be best for the FBI, or even if he was completely self-interested, there is no reason to think he wouldn't go after someone who is against those interests, regardless of their political affiliation.

Trump is suggesting the head of the FBI fabricated evidence under oath as opposed to Trump being the liar.

Just defies all reasonable doubt. Not like we haven't watched Trump play fast and loose with facts on a regular basis.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 10th, 2017 at 2:24:57 PM permalink
ams288

I think he is absolutely out to screw Trump now.

He admitted under oath that he instructed his friend to leak the content of his memo to the NYT with the hope that it'd get a special prosecutor appointed (and it did). What more evidence would you need?
June 10th, 2017 at 4:03:40 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I think he is absolutely out to screw Trump now.

He admitted under oath that he instructed his friend to leak the content of his memo to the NYT with the hope that it'd get a special prosecutor appointed (and it did). What more evidence would you need?

I agree, and I think he was out to screw Clinton then.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
June 10th, 2017 at 4:37:03 PM permalink
ams288
I agree, and I think he was out to screw Clinton then.

I don't think he was out to screw Clinton.

While I don't think he was a fan of her at all, I think he assumed she had the election in the bag and his letter could not cost her the election.
Page 25 of 25« First<22232425