FBI Director Comey

Page 4 of 25<1234567>Last »
May 10th, 2017 at 6:40:56 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Thanks, that is the kind of answer I have wanted liberals to man-up and give.

I guess the argument could be made, though I would counter that the outright contempt for working class whites on the part of the Democrats is what broke the Blue Wall.

As to the hacking, from what I heard the FBI called both NCs and said to beef up security on servers.

I think my answer makes more sense than yours. The 'outright contempt for working class whites' existed before the emails were leaked, and DJT was WAY behind HRC until those emails were leaked. And it does answer the question you have asked repeatedly about what Russia did to influence the election. (Allegedly)
May 10th, 2017 at 6:43:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Here's two questions for you all:

When did the first stolen John Podesta emails get published by Wikileaks?

What else happened that day?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 10th, 2017 at 7:06:06 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
I think my answer makes more sense than yours. The 'outright contempt for working class whites' existed before the emails were leaked, and DJT was WAY behind HRC until those emails were leaked. And it does answer the question you have asked repeatedly about what Russia did to influence the election. (Allegedly)

DNC did ignore them before, you are right. But DJT was the first person who spoke to them since Reagan. I just do not believe the American Public is tuned in enough to pay attention to the emails. Consider that HRC still got the nomination after the public knew of her illegal homebrew server.

The average voter probably said, "Emails, whatever. Who won the ball game?"
The President is a fink.
May 10th, 2017 at 7:10:26 AM permalink
ams288
*crickets* from AZ, as expected.
May 10th, 2017 at 8:25:58 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068

Comey informed President Trump, on three separate occasions, that he is not under investigation. All President Trump did was to concur with a decision reached by the DOJ.
May 10th, 2017 at 8:31:50 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Pacomartin
Comey informed President Trump, on three separate occasions, that he is not under investigation. All President Trump did was to concur with a decision reached by the DOJ.

A decision to fire the man in charge of the Russia investigation reached by an attorney general who is recused from anything involving the Russia investigation.

And let's be real: NO WAY IN HELL did Comey tell Donald three times that Donald was not under investigation. That's complete B.S. from a mentally ill con man.
May 10th, 2017 at 8:41:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
*crickets* from AZ, as expected.

Busy working, can't take time for a video.
The President is a fink.
May 10th, 2017 at 8:48:13 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: ams288
And let's be real: NO WAY IN HELL did Comey tell Donald three times that Donald was not under investigation. That's complete B.S. from a mentally ill con man.

Could America Wake Up As A Banana Republic? Posted on May 4, 2017
http://lawattorneylegal.com/could-america-wake-up-as-a-banana-republic/
May 10th, 2017 at 8:59:28 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Pacomartin
Could America Wake Up As A Banana Republic? Posted on May 4, 2017

It's pretty much in the hands of the GOP now. If they keep enabling Golden Boy, it will be.

Congressional leadership ought to call for an independent prosecutor to take over the Russia investigation, and grant them very broad powers to subpoena relevant documents.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 10th, 2017 at 9:58:55 AM permalink
ams288
Days Before He Was Fired, Comey Asked for More Resources for Russia Investigation

Quote:
Days before he was fired, James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, asked the Justice Department for a significant increase in resources for the bureau’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the presidential election, according to three congressional officials who were briefed on his request.

Mr. Comey asked for the resources last week from Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, who also wrote the Justice Department’s memo that was used to justify the firing of Mr. Comey this week, the officials said.

Mr. Comey then briefed members of Congress on the meeting in recent days, telling them about his meeting with Mr. Rosenstein, who is the most senior law enforcement official supervising the Russia investigation. Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself because of his close ties to the Trump campaign and his undisclosed meetings with the Russian ambassador.

"NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!!" - Righties, as they crap themselves
Page 4 of 25<1234567>Last »