That's because you're an adult..

Trump is imploding again
Definitely not acting like an adult
Now he is accusing Comey of being a liar
Now all the talk is why is Trump lying about Comey
As usual, Trump looks like a liar claiming Comey is the liar
Way to go Trump, keeping Comey in the news
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 9th, 2017 at 6:10:03 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Evenbob
That's because you're an adult. Most
libs are like children now that have
been told they have can't have dessert.
They'll cry and stomp their feet till they
get their own way. They lost an election
and it never dawned on them this could
happen. So they don't have the emotional
capacity to live with it.

I seem to recall plenty of conservatives doing the same thing when Obama won -- both times. People on both sides need to just accept it when they lose and fight again the next election.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
June 9th, 2017 at 7:39:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
I seem to recall plenty of conservatives doing the same thing when Obama won .

I don't remember any efforts to impeach Obama
like we see now, or the press on a 27/7 jihad
to discredit him. On the contrary, Obama could
do no wrong, he was beloved by the press.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 10th, 2017 at 8:16:59 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
I don't remember any efforts to impeach Obama
like we see now, or the press on a 27/7 jihad
to discredit him..

What we see now has nothing to do with the press or the left
Its Trump. All Trump
Any other republican candidate won, there would be no talk of impeachment
No way Paul, Cruz, Rubio, Christie, Bush ext would step into the messes that Trump has
They are too smart and would have acted presidential, Trump is too dumb and does not act presidential
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 10th, 2017 at 8:37:30 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined

Any other republican candidate won, there would be no talk of impeachment
Trump is too dumb and does not act presidential

I'm sorry Ed, but being dumb is not grounds for impeachment. It is grounds for you (The Democrats) to nominate a candidate for 2020 to oust DJT. Keep pointing out his faux pas', keep pointing out his lies, keep pointing out his childish tweets, but keep trying to help him run the country. When you don't like the results, if you can swing voters in a few states, you get to replace him.
June 10th, 2017 at 9:54:12 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I'm sorry Ed, but being dumb is not grounds for impeachment. It is grounds for you (The Democrats) to nominate a candidate for 2020 to oust DJT. Keep pointing out his faux pas', keep pointing out his lies, keep pointing out his childish tweets, but keep trying to help him run the country. When you don't like the results, if you can swing voters in a few states, you get to replace him.

I agree with the vast majority of this post.

The part I'm iffy about is the "but keep trying to help him run the country." I want him to keep the lights on and to protect the country from our enemies, but other than that, I'd prefer if he'd accomplish absolutely nothing.

I definitely agree that the Dems need to nominate a good candidate in 2020.

This is the Trump "impeachment" thread... I've personally said many times that I think the worst thing that could happen for Dems's chances is if Donald would somehow get impeached tomorrow. We need him around to rally up the base.

I'll let Republican congresswoman Martha McSally make my case for me:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 10th, 2017 at 10:11:59 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

Oh, I think he's a crook. Stealing money is a crime right? When a street criminal does it, he goes to jail, and when people like Donald Trump do it a certain way*, it's often debated by lawyers and often settled out of court between the parties.

Now assuming at least some of the time one party is wrong in all his lawsuits and it's not just a reasonable dispute, to me, it means it involved money, someone knowingly was doing a dirty deal.

DT University was certainly a scam. He's probably violated charity laws in this other case with his son. The first one he already settled. But there are lots of questionable actions of Trump besides that.

I believe there are plenty of cases he already settled in court where he was clearly the party acting like a crook.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 12th, 2017 at 7:22:39 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
How about this for a reform to the statutes of both major parties: any person seeking a nomination for any office, from dog catcher to president, must pass an elementary civics test first.

That's how low the GOP went in nominating Golden Boy Trump. He doesn't seem aware of even the basics of US government, such as separation of powers, checks and balances, etc.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
June 12th, 2017 at 12:06:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Washington Post Headline

Quote:
The Trumps are complaining about the 'viciousness' of politics. Irony is dead.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 12th, 2017 at 3:57:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Preemptive post:

If Donald attempts to fire Robert Mueller, he should absolutely be impeached.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman