The Trump Impeachment Thread

July 13th, 2017 at 3:39:14 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Nothing suspicious here!!!!

Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 13th, 2017 at 3:48:40 PM permalink
ams288
Will a life insurance policy pay out if you specify in a note that you are committing suicide specifically for the payout?

(That's a sarcastic question).
July 13th, 2017 at 4:51:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: ams288
Will a life insurance policy pay out if you specify in a note that you are committing suicide specifically for the payout?

(That's a sarcastic question).

I will take care of someone's dog after their death if they make their life insurance out to me for 5 million. Or some other task.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 13th, 2017 at 6:37:32 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
I will take care of someone's dog after their death if they make their life insurance out to me for 5 million. Or some other task.
That does sound like a feasible idea for someone to make a lot of money for pet care after the loving owner passes.

As we know people put their pets in their wills. Whats a couple mil to know your pet is going to a good home after you die?

I remember when rev Jim Baker got busted and his dogs house got auctioned off. I think Baker payed 5k for it back in the day and the doghouse even had air conditioning. I think the guy that bought it was trying to rent it out to other rich dog owners like a vacation home for their dogs?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 13th, 2017 at 8:11:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump has gone to Mar a Lago a whopping 10
times since he was sworn in for a total cost of
$28mil. He hasn't gone since May and probably
won't go again till Halloween. Mar a Lago
is always closed in the hot summer months.
What a pity, one less thing for the whiners
it bitch about.

https://www.istrumpatmaralago.org/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 14th, 2017 at 5:34:19 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
He'll just go somewhere else.

http://trumpgolfcount.com

Hopefully it will cost the taxpayers less and do less damage to their local economies.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
July 14th, 2017 at 8:54:57 AM permalink
ams288
Turns out there were a couple of extra people in Don Jr.'s teason meeting. (When Hannity asked him if there was anything else to disclose, he said no).

One of them was this Rinat guy. The GOP already labeled him a Soviet counterintelligence officer in April of this year..... so they'll have trouble walking that back. lol

July 14th, 2017 at 9:54:38 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
charles Krauthammer not on Juniors side
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 14th, 2017 at 12:59:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
If the reporters are sick to death of
this nothing burger story, imagine
how the viewers feel.

"CNN’s Alisyn Camerota said on Friday she has fatigue from the news media’s continuing coverage of alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russian election meddling.
“I hear your Russia fatigue and I share it. You know, there are many mornings I come in and pray for other news to eclipse any sort of Russia thread,” the “New Day” anchor told the “Bernie and Sid Show” on 77 WABC.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 14th, 2017 at 1:17:51 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
If the reporters are sick to death of
this nothing burger story, imagine
how the viewers feel

That's why ratings have fallen so low. /s