The Trump Impeachment Thread

Page 38 of 38« First<35363738
December 24th, 2017 at 10:19:29 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 124
AFAICT, Fusion is company that even Trump could have hired. They dig into people or organization's backgrounds and get paid for it.

It does make you wonder when you go into disputes, if you go up against an entity with deep pockets what you may not even know you're dealing with. Weinstein hired Israeli agents to discredit his accusers. I wouldn't have guessed that was going to happen. Good lesson though if you ever get into a serious dispute. Protect all your flanks, trust no one. Don't relax too much -- you may have unknowns working against you if stakes are high enough.
No one has ever proven I am not God.
December 24th, 2017 at 2:13:15 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 6
It is good to see y'all here. I took a quick glimpse and there hasn't been a whole lot of change in opinions one way or the other. That probably goes for me, too.

Have a Merry Christmas!!
...While Mr. Wolf smoked opium and grinned at Mama Bear
January 3rd, 2018 at 6:32:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 14
Ruh Roh!!!

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

Quote:
Bannon, speaking to author Michael Wolff, warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Must see TV!
In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion
January 3rd, 2018 at 7:11:15 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 332
Quote: ams288
Ruh Roh!!!

Fake news from rabid, anti-trump Bannon ;)
If Trump where half as smart as he thinks he is, he'd be twice as smart as he really is.
January 3rd, 2018 at 8:08:18 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 1
Quote: ams288

Quote:
Bannon went on, Wolff writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Interesting, what his fans dismiss as "main stream media", Bannon calls "more legitimate publications " That's just funny.
Page 38 of 38« First<35363738