The Trump Impeachment Thread

May 8th, 2018 at 8:37:45 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Pacomartin
You can just do a search on the word

Thank you, but that was a different post, I should judge.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 8th, 2018 at 2:13:54 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Nareed
I'm still waiting for a link to the alleged post. Because right now it looks like I was suspended for a post that doesn't exist.

Since my character, has been called into question, here is the link to the post where I quoted the offending post: http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/2253/38/#post102620.

So, I take it that I have been accused of lying and then making a false quote as evidence. I've been called many things, but to be called dishonest or a cheat is about the worst insult one can throw, and one I can't recall ever being made of me before.

However, I will be gracious and allow for the opportunity to apologize for the false accusation before I decide what to do about it.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 8th, 2018 at 2:28:38 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: Wizard
Since my character, has been called into question, here is the link to the post where I quoted the offending post: http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/2253/38/#post102620.

I asked specifically for a link to the offending post. This hasn't been provided yet.

Quote:
So, I take it that I have been accused of lying and then making a false quote as evidence.

If you can find an accusation in anything I posted, I'll wire you $1 for each occurrence. By my count, I'd owe you $0.00
May 8th, 2018 at 2:31:00 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
As usual, you are a better man than me, Wiz. This is your home and you get spat on....

As far as why I don't block vulgar posters, if any poster is blocked the flow of a thread is totally disjointed.
Mike has established a very simple 'non-profanity' rule here. You can skirt it by using frick or fxxx or f$&@ and the message is gotten across. Any member who chooses just to post the f word is spitting in the Wiz's face.
May 8th, 2018 at 2:32:04 PM permalink
Nareed
double post
May 8th, 2018 at 2:34:40 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Aren't you missing Trump's d**k in your m***h?

Interestingly, I do own a disk given to me by Trump! But I can use it in any month, not just my month!
May 8th, 2018 at 2:39:21 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
I asked specifically for a link to the offending post. This hasn't been provided yet.

Seeing as the opportunity to apologize was declined, suspension issued for personal insult. Given the Martingale policy, and the recent infraction for profanity, seven days.
May 8th, 2018 at 3:02:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Seeing as the opportunity to apologize was declined, suspension issued for personal insult. Given the Martingale policy, and the recent infraction for profanity, seven days.

As I said yesterday, I couldn't figure
out what Nareed hoped to gain by
doing this. Maybe this was it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 8th, 2018 at 3:54:03 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: Evenbob
As I said yesterday, I couldn't figure
out what Nareed hoped to gain by
doing this. Maybe this was it.

I'm perplexed too. If you want to get suspended, don't mince words, just insult me directly, I can take it. Why be passive aggressive about it?
May 8th, 2018 at 5:24:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I'm perplexed too. If you want to get suspended, don't mince words, just insult me directly, I can take it. Why be passive aggressive about it?

Could you please set the record straight
that I'm not the forum 'tattletale', I'm the
forum snitch?

Thanks.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.