The Trump Impeachment Thread

May 31st, 2017 at 8:26:37 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Nareed
If the owners of a synagogue want to place swastikas on it, that's their problem.

If you mean "is vandalism free speech?", then I pity your lack of ethics.

It won't be vandalism that you will be charged with for that swastika. It will be for expressing your opinion no free speech allowed. If you can't see the similarity of that and showing what the president would look like after being captured by ISIS you truly are blinded by your hate.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 31st, 2017 at 8:28:32 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Dalex64
He didn't have the balls to tell the other world leaders whether or not he was going to pull out of the Paris Accord.

I would love to know what was discussed in private with the other leaders. Didn't know you were there please enlighten us.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 31st, 2017 at 8:33:13 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: kenarman
It won't be vandalism that you will be charged with for that swastika. It will be for expressing your opinion no free speech allowed.

Defacing someone else's property is not free speech. Even you should know this.

Quote:
If you can't see the similarity of that and showing what the president would look like after being captured by ISIS you truly are blinded by your hate.

I'm not the one rising to defend hypothetical Nazis.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 31st, 2017 at 8:44:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Dalex64
I am surprised you still bring up Hillary's stamina after trump was reported to be "exhausted" after just three days into his trip, .

That's why he cancelled the rest of the trip
and came home 7 days early. Oh, wait.

More fake news, he was obviously not
exhausted at all. I'll always bring up
Hillary, the election was about her
losing, not about Trump winning.
Nobody seems to get that. Now she
says staying drunk on wine since
the election has kept her from
going over the edge. Oh boy..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 31st, 2017 at 8:54:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Kiss the Left's ass, in other words. Yeah, that's
how he got elected, ass kissing. You live in a
dream world. This is the guy who just did
what the last 3 presidents didn't have the
balls to do, stood in front of NATO members
and told them to their face, in front of
the world, that they are deadbeat scumbags.
An ass kisser he's not..

Trump's needs to be kissing ass instead of pretending to know anything. Also he wasn't brave enough to make a public statement against the Saudis own lack of democratic policies. Who said NATO was some primary problem to be solved? Not even on the top 50. It's Trump bullshit at its finest. Also he would love to be kissing Putin's ass.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 1st, 2017 at 12:38:07 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Who said NATO was some primary problem to be solved? .

Pretty much the last 3 presidents. They begged
the countries behind closed doors to pay their
fair share and they all just laughed. Trump
did it right to their faces, in public. Lets see
what happens if the deadbeats still fail to
cough up the money.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 1st, 2017 at 1:58:07 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
Trump's needs to be kissing ass instead of pretending to know anything. Also he wasn't brave enough to make a public statement against the Saudis own lack of democratic policies. Who said NATO was some primary problem to be solved? Not even on the top 50. It's Trump bullshit at its finest. Also he would love to be kissing Putin's ass.
Who is the threat that Nato needs to defend against? Turkey? https://youtu.be/XP3D1sUSuzg Listen to what Putin has to say.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 1st, 2017 at 4:56:51 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
Who is the threat that Nato needs to defend against? Turkey? https://youtu.be/XP3D1sUSuzg Listen to what Putin has to say.

Why should I believe Putin is more trustworthy than anyone else? When Russia stays within its own borders maybe you can begin to believe Putin. Won't happen.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 1st, 2017 at 6:59:43 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Actually the redhead hack has done something useful.

From now on, any statement or meme that falls just short of what Griffin did, won't cause as much outrage from the snowflakes on the right. You know, things like wishing Golden Boy dead, burning in effigy, things like that.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
June 1st, 2017 at 7:29:45 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Quote: Nareed
I'm giving them this advice because it will do them no good:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/31/what_the_white_house_can_learn_from_iran-contra_134048.html

Quote:
“A few days ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intensions tell me that was true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not,” Reagan said in a March 4 [1987] speech. “As president, I cannot escape responsibility.”

Any article being published at this point saying "the Trump presidency is already in grave danger" because of the "scandals" is written by a partisan hack not worthy of reading.

Of course the Russians tried to interfere with our election. The may have even favored Trump. That is a problem we will have forever and will have to continuously improve security to keep it from getting as far as interference in the ballot box and to minimizing the rest of it. Trump may have played into it with his comments and tweets, but there is nothing criminal there. Dumb? Maybe. Dumb does not make it criminal.

Now we keep hearing about all this "back channel" stuff and it is evident to anyone actually paying attention that there is nothing criminal to be seen so far. Just a whole lot of allegations and not much evidence.

IF something comes of it that is actually illegal--something real, not just someone getting caught in a minor league perjury trap by saying that he wore red on a day he really wore blue--then prosecute away. Sure, go after the perjury charge, too, it is a crime... We just don't have any of that so far.

We'll see if anyone finds any actual evidence of anything...

I'm sure you'd also be taking the "wait and see" approach with any scandals in the hypothetical Hillary Clinton administration..... NOT. lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman