Animal Kingdom

Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »
June 28th, 2017 at 2:20:07 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: pew
Hey flea how can you afford amazon prime? I'm calling B.S.

You can get a free month and cancel, no cost
I did it
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 28th, 2017 at 3:27:01 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Hey flea how can you afford amazon prime? I'm calling B.S.
All I care about is why the missed meals that let me pay my annual fee don't cause me to lose weight.
June 28th, 2017 at 6:39:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Fleastiff
All I care about is why the missed meals that let me pay my annual fee don't cause me to lose weight.

I pay Prime by the month, maybe they will
let you do it too if you ask them nice.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 28th, 2017 at 11:00:17 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Hey flea . . . I'm calling B.S.
Yeah, it seems everyone is calling BS on me these days. Even on WOV, I got called out on my post that one of the dozen or so Somalia networks that were kidnapping yachtsmen as targets of opportunities had ties to Jews. This information came from, I think, a book of 500 pages and I've had to order it thru ILL but have not yet received it. Did get drowned on my trip to order it though.

Got called on stilbene and vanadium laat week, got called on something else just the other day but can't remember what it was.

Everybody is calling BS on me. Its enough to drive me to drink.

I'm just about ready to call BS on life and live as a hermit.
June 29th, 2017 at 4:13:35 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Only Season ONE of Animal Kingdom is on Amazon Prime. Episodes of Season TWO that have aired are not making it onto Amazon yet, at least not for free.
July 1st, 2017 at 9:02:16 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Animal Kingdom marathon Tues six pm Eastern. TNT probably. Season 2?????
July 4th, 2017 at 5:42:10 PM permalink
Fleastiff
God help me.... I'm actually watching the marathon even though I just saw them all recently.
Its either that or do the dishes so ... .
August 1st, 2017 at 7:51:20 PM permalink
Fleastiff
So who was the man who gave her the hotel key and asked 'are we square now'???

How many think Nicki is going to blow the big caper because she is gun crazy and that gun shop owner will remember her???
August 2nd, 2017 at 8:09:36 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Nicki's a moron. So are Craig and Derrin. Dumbasses all. Hard to believe this family isn't totally in prison with all their drug use and taking chances on dumb stuff. Pope seems to have a brain, but also a lot of demons plaguing him. Smurf has a brain, but is a control freak. Baz is learning what really happened to his wife last season. I imagine that'll be the Big Confrontation with Pope and Smurf in the season finale.

Actor who plays J is terrible. No acting range at all. Delivers all his lines in a monotone with no facial expression at all. Boring. Good show though, but I guess they need crappy characters to balance out the good ones, gives us someone to root for. I'm rooting against J & Nicki, Craig, Derrin....hope they get what they got comin'.
August 2nd, 2017 at 9:02:09 PM permalink
Fleastiff
J is the focus and he displays intelligence, street smarts and loyalty. Nicki has a good bod and is quick on the uptake. She is learning fast. Baz will surely realize that Smurf merely gave the orders. The caper will go awry. Probably with guests who are hoods themselves and Nicki who is too gun crazy to play a dittzy broad who keeps the Coasties at bay with her body and a smile.
Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »