Smoothie Detox with AZDuffman

Page 4 of 4<1234
August 16th, 2017 at 7:42:32 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Good, but I was reacting to your failure to pick the leaves which might be due to temperature or stooping, so I thought an air conditioned kitchen counter would be a possible solution.

Pure laziness, the plant is steps outside my door. I did pick a few leaves last night, finding that it takes about 1/2 part mint to 1 part spinach to knock out the bitter taste. I put 2-3 Stevia leaves in also. Growing that stuff to try out, don't want to use store bought or from a restaurant since people have been known to put all kinds of dangerous stuff in them.
The President is a fink.
August 16th, 2017 at 10:06:16 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: AZDuffman
Growing that stuff to try out, don't want to use store bought or from a restaurant since people have been known to put all kinds of dangerous stuff in them.
Soils vary, microbial life in the soil vary. Few items ever fit a micronutrient profile exactly.
August 16th, 2017 at 2:18:20 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Soils vary, microbial life in the soil vary. Few items ever fit a micronutrient profile exactly.

You missed the in-joke.
The President is a fink.
August 16th, 2017 at 3:58:14 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: AZDuffman
You missed the in-joke.
I often do. No sense of humor.
August 17th, 2017 at 12:08:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I often do. No sense of humor.

You can probably buy a used one on Ebay. They have everything.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 20th, 2017 at 5:04:53 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Took my old man's convertible for a long ride this weekend, as I have been doing 2-3 times a month, very relaxing. More relaxing when I get an iced coffee when I fill up the car. On the menu with it is a selection of smoothies. I looked at the prices and looked at the ingredients. After making some myself, I wondered how much not as good stuff going in an how many people think it is good for you.

Meanwhile, as I make these things I wonder about more and more ideas. Then I google and always seem to find an answer. Latest one is throwing the lime peel in with everything. Seems lots of fruit peels are good for you if harder to eat alone. Going to add some here and there, see what happens. Still not ready for the full detox, but tomorrow might make a nearly total dedicated ingredient run. Fruits going down in price with the season.
The President is a fink.
Page 4 of 4<1234