Mindy Mccready on Celebrity Rehab

Page 2 of 2<12
February 21st, 2013 at 10:48:36 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: odiousgambit
That's it. Just take a look at that ad!

This Passages is a gold mine for attractive young things that are looking for a potential wealthy mate who might be emotionally vulnerable.

I remember a good line about AA in an underrated movie called Celebrity. One of the guys is off to an AA meeting and his secretary says "I didn't know you have a problem." He says "I don't, but it's the only place where you can meet with the important people."
February 21st, 2013 at 3:05:35 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Pacomartin
"I don't, but it's the only place where you can meet with the important people."
Yeah, I was once sitting at work and a passerby in the hallway saw I had two blue chips on my keyring so this wealthy executive came in to congratulate me on my being sixty days clean of cocaine use. I felt embarrassed when I showed him the two cheap chips that were freebies from some Vegas dump downtown. There are certain situations where "introductions" are easier than otherwise: walking dogs, golf courses, gyms, ... and 12 step meetings. I always signed the attendance slips for those who were there pursuant to a court order at the beginning of the meeting. Most left once I signed them as having been there. They just needed to have if for court, they didn't need to hear the marlarky all over again.
Page 2 of 2<12