6 votes (75%)
2 votes (25%)
No votes (0%)

8 members have voted

September 7th, 2017 at 6:49:09 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I am for :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 7th, 2017 at 7:48:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Generally not, it is rewarding lawbreaking. Maybe give a green card. Must ensure can never vote, ever, for life. That would seem a good compromise. Also let Democrats show they care about the kids and not just new voters.
The President is a fink.
September 7th, 2017 at 8:12:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Must ensure can never vote, ever, for life. That would seem a good compromise. Also let Democrats show they care about the kids and not just new voters.

LOL - you really fear the end of the white minority rule this country is currently under.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 7th, 2017 at 8:35:08 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Must ensure can never vote, ever, for life. That would seem a good compromise. .

WTF
What if they become a citizen. You want to prevent an American citizen from voting?
sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 7th, 2017 at 9:00:06 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
LOL - you really fear the end of the white minority rule this country is currently under.

White supremacists are deathly afraid that minorities will treat them the way they've treated minorities.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
September 7th, 2017 at 10:37:16 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
This issue seems to be central.

Is DACA unconstitutional?
The short answer is, the Supreme Court has yet to rule on its constitutionality, so calling it “unconstitutional” is presumptive. And while the program has vocal opponents, legal experts largely argue that the program is not only constitutional but based on commonplace practices.
September 7th, 2017 at 10:42:57 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
WTF
What if they become a citizen. You want to prevent an American citizen from voting?
sad

Sure you can. Felons lose their right to vote. And I said right out, just give them a green card, no citizenship.

I have to wonder how much Democrats would care if these kids could not vote Democrat. They probably would not care at all.
The President is a fink.
September 7th, 2017 at 10:43:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288

Whites are not a minority. Hillary found this out the hard way when she wrote off the white vote.
The President is a fink.
September 7th, 2017 at 12:15:14 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
The criminals are running the system.

America doesn't have the legal or moral right to have 800 military bases around the world, or loot the social sec. lockbox, or continue bombing a dozen country's or much of the other crimes they commit. If there is no law, which apparently only apply to little people anyway, keeping migrants out is only punishing those with enough gumption to do anything.

I wish I could hire a couple "illegals" now.

I don't mind migrants, but I can't stand those whiney ass DACA kids. Their parents are alright. You see that whiney chick on tv? She is already an American.

They have more moxie than most the gringos I run into. Do you see where some Mexicans are in the US military and the gov is considering giving them citizenship for serving in the army? No shit. Somebody is going to strap on a gun and go fight our illegal war for us, the least we can do is legitimize them.

I don't know about permanent medical for vets that didn't go over seas though. But that is a different discussion.

It's not what your country can do for you, its what you can get away with. 86 congress members are dual citizens. Extradite those traitors first. Nobody can equally serve two governments at the same time.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 7th, 2017 at 12:40:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph

They have more moxie than most the gringos I run into. Do you see where some Mexicans are in the US military and the gov is considering giving them citizenship for serving in the army? No shit. Somebody is going to strap on a gun and go fight our illegal war for us, the least we can do is legitimize them.

France has done that for how many years now?
The President is a fink.
Page 1 of 41234>