Kenneth Cherry shot in Maserati

February 21st, 2013 at 8:26:53 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068

An unknown person in a black Range Rover Sport with dealer's plates shot Kenny Clutch at Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo Road. Ken was driving a Maserati at the time, and after being shot the car ran a red light and crashed into a taxi.

An innocent taxi driver and his passenger were burned to death. There is no word if family members were left behind.

Kenny Clutch is an aspiring rapper, and suspected pimp in Oakland.

Sometimes you got to wonder about being an innocent who just happens to be in the wrong place and time.
February 22nd, 2013 at 5:26:25 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Pacomartin
Kenny Clutch is an aspiring rapper, and suspected pimp in Oakland.
From what I've seen and heard, his rap music must have provoked a great deal of sage advice about not quitting his Pimp gig.

Okay. Tell me about an innocent who just happens to be in the wrong place and time? Las Vegas is a town known for hookers and cocktail waitresses, not girls one might label innocent. And 4:30am is a time for milkmen and hookers, not innocents. Perhaps you mean un-involved in the original altercation.

Well ... it happens.
February 22nd, 2013 at 9:09:19 AM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
There were lots of witnesses, some even had time to pull out their phones and get video of the burning cab. There were six vehicles damaged in the carnage, so the streets weren't empty.

Initial reports were of multiple shooters in the Land Rover. I suspect they are locals who have parked the vehicle in a garage, since it has still not been located.

4:30 am is not out of hand to be riding in a cab. You could be on your way to the airport to catch an early flight home. Bad day.
February 22nd, 2013 at 10:09:39 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Fleastiff
Okay. Tell me about an innocent who just happens to be in the wrong place and time? Las Vegas is a town known for hookers and cocktail waitresses, not girls one might label innocent. And 4:30am is a time for milkmen and hookers, not innocents.

The taxi driver and the passenger were uninvolved. They were hit so hard by the Maserati that the taxi caught on fire and trapped them inside.

Actually, their innocence is between them and God. Even if the taxi driver scams people by driving the long way to their hotels, and the passenger steals from the collection plate at church, it is unlikely that they deserved to be burnt alive.
February 22nd, 2013 at 11:50:36 AM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 6
Quote: Ayecarumba
4:30 am is not out of hand to be riding in a cab. You could be on your way to the airport to catch an early flight home. Bad day.

There is rarely a trip to Vegas during which I am not awake at 4:30am. It's Vegas man, you gotta live it while you're there and sleep when you get home.
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
February 23rd, 2013 at 7:18:54 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
So a Vegas Pimp killed an Oakland Pimp but it may have been an argument over the Oakland Pimp's Vegas-area rap music.
February 23rd, 2013 at 11:40:03 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Now this is rap It also features a street altercation, and hoodlums and even a vagina bug.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 24th, 2013 at 2:09:45 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
Now this is rap It also features a street altercation, and hoodlums and even a vagina bug.

Hi5 for the Die Antwoord.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
February 24th, 2013 at 4:03:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Hah, I was curious about the discussion of a propane vs. a gas vehicle and came across this on the Vegas propane fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nyP-xhbUO8

It's the audio.

Anyway, once the fire is started in either you're in trouble, I'd say.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?