The Trump Dossier

Page 10 of 11« First<7891011>
April 13th, 2018 at 5:14:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
LOLOLOLOL

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

Michael Cohen vehemently denied ever being in Prague, and now Mueller has evidence he was there.

It even led to this all-time-classic tweet:

Because everyone knows posting a picture of your closed passport exonerates you....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 14th, 2018 at 5:47:33 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: beachbumbabs
OMG, Nareed. Too bad you have me blocked. I think you're about the best screed writer out there. Not just this post, but your "body of work"

Mango Mussolini. I'm hurting from the laughing.

I guess I and the rest of the adults here do not appreciate our President referred to as a F...ing moron in chief....... I can only imagine your response if someone referred to a moron like Maxine Waters as such.....
April 14th, 2018 at 7:31:45 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
And they call us liberals snowflakes....

Irony!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 14th, 2018 at 8:25:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
I guess I and the rest of the adults here do not appreciate our President referred to as a F...ing moron in chief....... I can only imagine your response if someone referred to a moron like Maxine Waters as such.....

As an adult. I do not appreciate a President that acts like a F***ing moron in chief
I can only imagine your response if Trump went after you like he has to the 446 People, Places and Things acting like a child in a temper tantrum
Here is the complete list of all Trump twitter insults

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?action=click&contentCollection=The%20Upshot&region=Footer&module=WhatsNext&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&moduleDetail=undefined&pgtype=Multimedia
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 14th, 2018 at 8:26:57 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
And they call us liberals snowflakes....

Irony!!

Nothing shows the decline of the USA more than the lack of respect for the office of the president that is shown now. I don't care if you like Trump or his policies. Attack his policies all you want. When you attack the man who is your president, like it or not, the office and the democratic process that enabled him to become president should still garner some respect from you.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 14th, 2018 at 8:35:19 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
Nothing shows the decline of the USA more than the lack of respect for the office of the president that is shown now. I don't care if you like Trump or his policies. Attack his policies all you want. When you attack the man who is your president, like it or not, the office and the democratic process that enabled him to become president should still garner some respect from you.

Are you kidding me
Republicans had no respect for Obama
I was absolutely shocked when Obama was heckled during a state of the Union speech
Has Trump been heckled during the State of the Union?
Of course not. No Dem will stoop that low.

Except for the above instance. The hate for Obama by conservatives is no different then the libs hate for Trump
Do you actually see a difference?

Yes Trump is attacked hard
Just like Obama was attacked hard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 14th, 2018 at 9:12:07 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Are you kidding me
I was absolutely shocked when Obama was heckled during a state of the Union speech

Except for the above instance. The hate for Obama by conservatives is no different then the libs hate for Trump

You try hard but fail. I have attacked Obama' policies, most especially the way he got Obamacare rammed through, despite blatantly lying about governing by consensus, working across the aisle, etc.... But I never call him an Orangutan, F...ing anything, Orange idiot, Rapist, etc.... Tell me you don't like DJT's policies on building the wall, or whatever you don't like. Stop with the childish personal attacks that just lower the value of this forum. You wonder why there are no more than a dozen posters who came and stayed here? It's because people just get fed up listening to the foreigner living in Mexico of all places continuously using 3rd grade barbs, not even PG ones, against the President. The adults can only take so much.
April 14th, 2018 at 9:15:54 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Are you kidding me

I used Trump as an example because he is the current president. Re-read my post. "Nothing shows the decline of the USA more than the lack of respect for the office of the president that is shown now." That would include personal attacks on Obama. Maybe you could start a trend and show some respect for the office. As a side note to this. What normal person would want to be a politician now? I am old enough to remember when the politicians weren't attacked personally. It was a more civilized world then and I miss it.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 14th, 2018 at 10:00:54 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
I used Trump as an example because he is the current president. Re-read my post. "Nothing shows the decline of the USA more than the lack of respect for the office of the president that is shown now." That would include personal attacks on Obama. Maybe you could start a trend and show some respect for the office. As a side note to this. What normal person would want to be a politician now? I am old enough to remember when the politicians weren't attacked personally. It was a more civilized world then and I miss it.

My apologies
I thought you were just talking about the last 2 years
As to disrespect for the office
Its what comes with freedom
To me, attacks are ok
Some cross the line which I am against
Obama should never have been heckled during state of the union
Trump should not get heckled during SOTU
April 14th, 2018 at 10:10:41 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
You try hard but fail. I have attacked Obama' policies, most especially the way he got Obamacare rammed through, despite blatantly lying about governing by consensus, working across the aisle, etc.... But I never call him an Orangutan, F...ing anything, Orange idiot, Rapist, etc.... Tell me you don't like DJT's policies on building the wall, or whatever you don't like. Stop with the childish personal attacks that just lower the value of this forum. You wonder why there are no more than a dozen posters who came and stayed here? It's because people just get fed up listening to the foreigner living in Mexico of all places continuously using 3rd grade barbs, not even PG ones, against the President. The adults can only take so much.

He brings it on himself
I listened to both Bushes and Reagan
Not once did I think to myself, what an a**hole. Never. I did not agree with their policies but they acted like adults and I truly appreciated it.
I "follow" Trump on twitter. I read every tweet. I often say to myself "what an a**hole
Its like every day. I check twitter, read Trump tweets and say to myself what an a**hole
This is on a daily basis and its an honest reaction.
I think most of the planet thinks the same thing after reading Trump tweets. What an a**hole
Page 10 of 11« First<7891011>