Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

November 14th, 2017 at 7:47:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
I don't see much difference between the two main party's when it comes right down to it.

After listening to the Left pooh pooh every
vile thing Bill Clinton did for the last 25
years, I don't take anything they say seriously.
All their cred is lonnnnng gone..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 14th, 2017 at 9:29:01 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
Absolutely. They are criminals. And I do not see how they have America's best interest at heart.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 14th, 2017 at 11:21:13 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
They are criminals. And I do not see how they have America's best interest at heart.
Nor, I suspect, does anyone else but there is no place on the ballot for 'none of those greedy jerks'.
November 14th, 2017 at 11:37:40 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Fleastiff
Vindictive?
Rose McGowan's book, Brave, is out. It recounts the use of former Mossad agents to dig up dirt on Weinsteins accusers and their friends and associates. Fake web sites, false affiliations, etc. More than just mining the web for existing dirt.

Ronan Farrow (Son of Sinatra/Allen) gave lengthy details of the Weinstein defense activities in New Yorker magazine.
Rose McGowan arrested on felony cocaine charge in Virginia based on her lost wallet aboard an airliner. She gave interview to Ronan Farrow.
November 15th, 2017 at 12:19:39 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Fleastiff
Nor, I suspect, does anyone else but there is no place on the ballot for 'none of those greedy jerks'.
There are many patriots. Ron Paul voted along constitutional lines for his entire career, and in his spare time delivered 4000 babies. Those types don't usually wish to be in politics or have the funding.

Need to start with honest money.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 15th, 2017 at 3:13:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
There are many patriots. Ron Paul voted along constitutional lines for his entire career, and in his spare time delivered 4000 babies. Those types don't usually wish to be in politics or have the funding.

When they do make it the establishment usually sits them down and tells them the facts of life when they arrive. The Pauls are a rare exception.
The President is a fink.
November 15th, 2017 at 3:19:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

It is one of those lessons that has to be learned the hard way. With Monica, they essentially said they did not care about sexual harassment. In his campaign they looked the other way because they finally had a candidate not making a kook out of himself to the country.

Rush was echoing my point yesterday when he said that feminists will let you do anything if you just say you love abortion, and the lefties in Hollywood learned the lesson. He also hit on that if Moore wins and the establishment does not let him sit, just watch the reaction. It will make the election of Trump seem just the opening shot against said establishment, though in that case it was.
The President is a fink.
November 15th, 2017 at 4:53:23 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
It is one of those lessons that has to be learned the hard way. With Monica, they essentially said they did not care about sexual harassment. In his campaign they looked the other way because they finally had a candidate not making a kook out of himself to the country.

Bill Clinton is a disgusting sexual predator
Donald Trump is a disgusting sexual predator

So sad AZ, EB and Rush give sexual predators a pass simply due to politics
When it comes to sexual predators, politics is meaningless to me
Politics is everything to EB , AZ and Rush when it comes to sexual predators
sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 15th, 2017 at 6:37:28 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
It will make the election of Trump seem just the opening shot against said establishment, though in that case it was.

Trump wasn't for Moore anyway, he was for his opponent.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 15th, 2017 at 10:03:08 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
With Monica, they essentially said they did not care about sexual harassment.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't consider the affair with Monica to be an example of sexual harassment. She initiated the affair in the afternoon of November 15, 1995 when she showed Bill her thong underwear and then later that evening she offered to give him a blowjob. It was totally consensual. Perhaps a consensual office romance is defined as sexual harassment by some HR people, but not me.

A better example of Bill's predatory behavior would be Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Wiley. He raped Broaddrick and assaulted Wiley.

The media didn't report on Broaddrick's story until 1998, when the voters had no recourse by then. The media sat on the story in 1992, which is probably a double standard that conservatives are justified in being outraged by. If Bill was a right-wing Republican, would the media have reported it in 1992? Probably so!

We knew Bill was a womanizer in 1992 (Gennifer Flowers) but we didn't know he was a rapist.