Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

November 24th, 2017 at 6:38:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
She's not running again. So your post is completely worthless.

We shall see.

Why are you libs insisting she is not running so hard? I thought you all said she was the "most qualified candidate in history!" Wouldn't you be hoping she runs again if this was true?
The President is a fink.
November 24th, 2017 at 7:07:58 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
She's not running again. So your post is completely worthless.

They want Clinton to run again because they think she'll be easy to defeat. It's like when Democrats were convinced Dan Quayle would run for president, or when they hope the Orange Twit will run for a second term.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 24th, 2017 at 7:35:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Nareed
They want Clinton to run again because they think she'll be easy to defeat.

And because Donald has accomplished absolutely nothing in his first 10 months (with full GOP control of congress), so they need other stuff to talk about to distract from that fact.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 24th, 2017 at 7:46:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
And because Donald has accomplished absolutely nothing in his first 10 months (with full GOP control of congress), so they need other stuff to talk about to distract from that fact.

You must be watching fake news. Got us out of several bad treaties in the world. While libs focus on Russia, he is tearing down bad regulations behind the scenes. ISIS is on the run.

But keep believing what PMSNBC tells you. Keep believing Hillary is out of it.
The President is a fink.
November 24th, 2017 at 7:54:42 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346

You know how hard it is to govern when a few Senators feel entitled to think for themselves?

And, somehow, when Donnie parades up and down the White House beating on a pot and declaiming "I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT!" it does nothing to inspire faith in his leadership abilities.

Maybe if he golfed harder and more often.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 24th, 2017 at 9:41:24 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I hate to see a good sexual harassment thread ruined by politics . Do you think in all the parties that Hillary and Don both attended, he was checking out her ass?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 24th, 2017 at 10:12:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
I hate to see a good sexual harassment thread ruined by politics . Do you think in all the parties that Hillary and Don both attended, he was checking out her ass?

Yes, I am sure Don talked to Bill at least once.
The President is a fink.
November 24th, 2017 at 10:45:04 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
Yes, I am sure Don talked to Bill at least once.
Bill was probably trying to get Don to take Hill off his hands. But then again, it's hard to get a woman that will defend a husband that's a philanderer.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 24th, 2017 at 12:03:38 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: petroglyph
. But then again, it's hard to get a woman that will defend a husband that's a philanderer.
I was going to say 'not if he is rich and powerful' but recent headlines about Harvey Weinstein et. al. means that rich and powerful is no longer the excuse that it once was because too many females are now rich and powerful and will no longer put up with a jerk just because of money.
November 24th, 2017 at 12:13:44 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
While libs focus on Russia, he is tearing down bad regulations behind the scenes. ISIS is on the run. .

Yeah, all those illiterate thugs at his rallies were only chanting for deregulation....

Repealing Obamacare, building the wall, locking up Hillary? Nahhhhh.....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman