Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

November 24th, 2017 at 3:18:51 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Trump likely the most vacancies for a president to fill in 40 years.

The last few years have shown the danger of having judges who put politics and public opinion over what the law and Constitution say. Thank-you, Harry Reid, for helping make it possible!

Dems will control the Presidency and Senate again someday and will do the same thing. Hard for me to get too upset/excited about this.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 24th, 2017 at 3:23:53 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288

Dems will control the Presidency and Senate again someday and will do the same thing. Hard for me to get too upset/excited about this.

But by which point Trump will have filled many a seat. Could be 7 more years of filling judicial seats. Makes things safer for my lifetime anyways.
The President is a fink.
November 27th, 2017 at 2:44:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Today:

Franken: ‘I Cannot Speculate’ If More Women Will Come Forward

Translation: Hell yes I'm terrified, don't you
realize I behave this way all the time?
There are hundreds that could come out
and say I man handled them..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 27th, 2017 at 3:04:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Today:

Franken: ‘I Cannot Speculate’ If More Women Will Come Forward

Translation: Hell yes I'm terrified, don't you
realize I behave this way all the time?
There are hundreds that could come out
and say I man handled them..

Frainken should say this at every interview "I call on President Trump to resign with me."
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 27th, 2017 at 4:43:09 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
Frainken should say this at every interview "I call on President Trump to resign with me."

Won't ever happen.

Lack of integrity is a major political trait. There are very few politicians, especially elected ones, that show any integrity at all.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 27th, 2017 at 5:48:47 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine

ROTFL
Hypocritical conservatives want Franken to step down but give Trump and Moore a pass
sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 28th, 2017 at 10:38:12 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
ROTFL
Hypocritical conservatives want Franken to step down but give Trump and Moore a pass
sad

I'm a non-hypocritical conservative. I didn't vote for Trump. I wouldn't vote for Moore if he was running in my state. Franken should step down. He has admitted wrongdoing. The two others are accused, and deny wrongdoing. Give them a fair hearing if you want any official action taken against them. My take is that Moore will be shielded by the 3 plus decades that have passed since the actions he is accused of. The voters can decide on their credibility. Trump's accusations were well known before the election, and the populace decided they were not credible enough to vote for HRC over him.

Do not compare an accused problem child with an admitted one.......
November 28th, 2017 at 1:53:56 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
There are far too many historical allegations; they are impossible to defend and social norms have changed.

There is also 'buyer's remorse' wherein a girl climbs up on the casting couch and purchases the career enhancing role but later wants to complain to the media. Of course the media would not have anything to do with her if she had not spent some time on that casting couch and become rich and famous as a result.

Some men make direct and immediate approaches such statements are not harassment.
November 28th, 2017 at 2:01:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
Do not compare an accused problem child with an admitted one.......

While I understand your point about confession vs. accused, the more likely case is the couple things Moore is accused of weren't likely to get an admission if true because they are so bad. He has everything to lose and nothing to gain by confessing.

(although FrGamble might say it would help him come to full redemption of his soul -- or something I suppose)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 28th, 2017 at 4:11:13 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Ain't nobody in politics interested in anyone's soul.

Angela Landsbury says that attractive women are partly to blame. (somebody else can track down the full story, I clicked on the link but everything froze.).

Angela Landsbury has a small studio in an actor's residence building and it is estimated she has paid 14 million dollars for it since its based on a percentage of income.