Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

October 31st, 2017 at 9:31:50 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: SOOPOO
You've crossed the line. By a lot. If I was a moderator you'd be gone. I can't remember a more despicable post. Shame on you.

Thanks; You're right.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
October 31st, 2017 at 9:33:33 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: ams288
I've always been curious where EB's deep hate of women comes from.

Oh what I wouldn't give to see a picture of his wife... it could potentially answer so many nagging questions.

Yes, that one was below the belt. I'll have to give you seven days. As I've said before, much worse than insulting a man is insulting his wife or his mother.
October 31st, 2017 at 11:26:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
Yes, that one was below the belt. I'll have to give you seven days. As I've said before, much worse than insulting a man is insulting his wife or his mother.

I wasn't insulted by it, if that matters. I have
him blocked but I read it when Soopoo
made his comment. Didn't bother me in
the least, it wasn't a direct insult.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 1st, 2017 at 1:59:43 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
There is just about any practice that can be seized upon in complex human behavior.

Consider the single women who go into bars wearing wedding rings to "get better action" and avoid commitment seekers.

Men in the public eye often have women trying to ensnare them in scandal, often with prior assistance from the tabloid rags.

The trouble now is that any sort of minor impropriety gets magnified and there is an automatic label of "predator" and the witchhunt is on.

What used to be referred to as "a moment of weakness" is now a feeding frenzy for tabloids, paparazzi who are the real predators.
November 1st, 2017 at 7:00:04 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346

I thought only insults towards forum members qualified. The poor woman married to this guy isn't a member.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 1st, 2017 at 8:16:07 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: Evenbob
I wasn't insulted by it, if that matters. I have
him blocked but I read it when Soopoo
made his comment. Didn't bother me in
the least, it wasn't a direct insult.

Since you are specifically say that, I'll unsuspend him.
November 1st, 2017 at 9:49:46 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Since you are specifically say that, I'll unsuspend him.
So, no decorum then?

Bob's a man's man, what do you think he's going to say? I thought it was a disgusting comment.

Maybe it is the new genre, to disparage everyone?

What is it about someones picture that explains them? Or their value to their family's?

The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 1st, 2017 at 9:52:01 AM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
Quote: rxwine
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Research is out there:

http://oregonstate.edu/ua/ncs/archives/2008/dec/high-rates-childhood-sexual-abuse-contributing-factor-spread-hiv
Quote:
Men who engage in risky sexual behavior with other men report much higher rates than average of experiencing severe childhood sexual abuse, according to a new study in the November issue of the International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect.

According to the study, about 20 percent of men who have sex with men are sexually abused as children, a rate similar to that found among heterosexual women. The difference is that 80 percent of gay and bisexual men, compared to 20 percent of heterosexual women, who are sexually abused report experiencing “severe” abuse, often involving violence...
November 1st, 2017 at 10:47:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph
So, no decorum then?

Bob's a man's man, what do you think he's going to say? I thought it was a disgusting comment.

Make that a +1. Bob acted in the manly way saying to drop it. Back on the schoolyard, the level of that comment, the teacher would still enforce against the kid that said it. Matter of "I don't care if he cares, we don't act that way in my classroom."

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
The President is a fink.
November 1st, 2017 at 11:21:54 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Ayecarumba

This is a study about risky behavior, in particular concerning HIV, among gay and bisexual men, and straight women, who experienced sexual abuse as children. it's very far from the misguided point you seem to be trying to make.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER