Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

December 23rd, 2017 at 7:33:18 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: rxwine
Danny Masterson of (the 70s show) is racking up the serious charges. 5 women saying he raped them.

Scientology types say Masterson in noted Scientologist, that the events are sixteen years old, that during her relationship with Masterson she made a number of rape allegations involving other entertainment personnel, that no accusations were made by her against Masterson until she befriend a noted Scientology critic.
December 23rd, 2017 at 10:20:51 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
It is about attention. Pure and simple. Women have a higher desire for it than men. Older I get, the more and more I realize it is all biology.
A little of it may be biologic, but I think most of it is taught. Having raised daughters and witnessed how great they are before they enter their peer group at school. That's when it changes, and rapidly. Being "the dad" I had some immunity, and it helped that I was already aware. But now with grand daughters its obvious the change in them as soon as they get to school, the role playing starts. Play a role long enough, and the role becomes them.

I offer as evidence; You have noticed, [we all have], spout the "C" word in a group of women, and watch the reaction. Observe the men, with women. Instant fervor and hatred, while the men cringe, because they know what's coming. Why, why, does the one word in the universe cause so much anger? That isn't bio, it is only a word. As an experiment sometime, when you are about to leave anyway, pull the pin and drop that "word" grenade in a circle of haters and watch the explosion. Good times. : ) Works great when you want to cause some buddy's some grief also. : } It's like fragging them with the estrogen bomb.

Quote:
We need more shows for men like Leykis. It is no wonder most women hate him.
All women hate him, period. Some hide it better than others. That angle of looking at the human condition is not welcome. Face it, everyone is working some angle, women and men alike. Whether or not women hate him has much to do with their marital status. A gal angling for a ring doesn't hate him near as much as a gaggle of women with their first kid, or after being dumped.

The part guys need to really understand, is why all his old friends have to go, once a relationship gets to a certain point, [ and it ain't cause she wants to spend more time with ya] and why when that happens, that behavior has to stop or the woman has to be discarded.

You mentioned Leykis the other day and that was the first I had heard of him. He is working an angle to. I thought about doing it in the 90's, even had badges printed up. When my kids asked me if I was going to go forward with that idea, I told them it was just too negative while I was raising kids. I do have first rights to a group like his though. Its actually a support group for damaged men.

I said before, women don't want to be women anymore. I found one that does, and it's an incredible experience. The left is do busy pushing the multi sex paradigm that they forget to teach their kids that it's ok, to be what they are. The west needs to teach the daughters that it's ok to be a woman, for all that entails. It's sad that youth is so starved for attention, they are willing to mutilate themselves physically or emotionally to get it.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 23rd, 2017 at 10:38:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph
A little of it may be biologic, but I think most of it is taught. Having raised daughters and witnessed how great they are before they enter their peer group at school. That's when it changes, and rapidly. Being "the dad" I had some immunity, and it helped that I was already aware. But now with grand daughters its obvious the change in them as soon as they get to school, the role playing starts. Play a role long enough, and the role becomes them.

I think it is biological, though peer groups will accelerate it. Being around males may also drive it. Look at when a little girl is surrounded by boys vs a boy surrounded by girls. The girl will exhibit all kinds of "look at me" behaviors. The boy will try to just get thru the day.

Quote:
The part guys need to really understand, is why all his old friends have to go, once a relationship gets to a certain point, [ and it ain't cause she wants to spend more time with ya] and why when that happens, that behavior has to stop or the woman has to be discarded.

Guys will always let the woman drive off his buddies. Her girlfriends stay around. He is then isolated, dependent on her for social outlet.

Quote:
You mentioned Leykis the other day and that was the first I had heard of him. He is working an angle to. I thought about doing it in the 90's, even had badges printed up. When my kids asked me if I was going to go forward with that idea, I told them it was just too negative while I was raising kids. I do have first rights to a group like his though. Its actually a support group for damaged men.

I said before, women don't want to be women anymore. I found one that does, and it's an incredible experience. The left is do busy pushing the multi sex paradigm that they forget to teach their kids that it's ok, to be what they are. The west needs to teach the daughters that it's ok to be a woman, for all that entails. It's sad that youth is so starved for attention, they are willing to mutilate themselves physically or emotionally to get it.

Leykis is genius and I cannot understand why he is not copied more. He says right out. "This is a show for men. If you want a show for women, there are hundreds of them. For men this is it."

Women do not want to be women and that is why more men take foreign brides. Women want to be men for the "fun stuff," then they want to be frilly women when they cannot do the men's stuff. Men who act like men get called "toxic males" by the snowflake culture. Leaving the women who want to be woman and have a man with few choices.
The President is a fink.
December 23rd, 2017 at 10:48:52 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Leykis is genius and I cannot understand why he is not copied more. He says right out. "This is a show for men. If you want a show for women, there are hundreds of them. For men this is it."

Leykis wasn't always this way. He
was an average looking pudgy
guy who fell for every trick women
have, he even got married 4 times.

Now he tells us what he learned and
he's right 98% of the time. Yeah,
women hate him but still want him
because he's famous and rich. I wish
he was around in the 70's, would
have saved me a lot of grief. But making
mistakes is the only way to learn.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 23rd, 2017 at 11:28:40 AM permalink
Fleastiff
"C" word??? You mean Commitment?
December 23rd, 2017 at 12:11:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
"C" word??? You mean Commitment?

"Cleaning."
The President is a fink.
December 23rd, 2017 at 12:49:56 PM permalink
Fleastiff
LOL. Yeah, that too.
December 24th, 2017 at 8:11:05 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Off topic, sorry.
The "C" word: When I was in high school in a small town some friends and I climbed the Dairy Queen sign and rearranged the letters into a phrase using that word. The owner was so mad, I thought someone was gonna go to jail.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
December 24th, 2017 at 8:40:44 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: JimRockford
The owner was so mad,
I don't blame him. It could ruin his business over night. You were lucky.
December 24th, 2017 at 12:48:06 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Fleastiff
I don't blame him. It could ruin his business over night. You were lucky.

Oh, I don't blame him either. We were idiots. But a threat to his business? Not a chance. This was small town Texas. Everyone knew everyone and everyone who saw the sign knew it was a prank and most could guess who did it. The sign was corrected early Sunday morning. He was probably called out of bed. He went to church that day most likely wondering who saw it and what they were saying. What he was was embarrassed (more so because of the powerful vulgarity of that word), no small thing in a small town when most of your customers know you by name and your reputation is everything. Yeah, we were lucky. You just don't mess with a man's livelihood. At the time i was mostly grateful that my parents never suspected I was involved.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.