Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

May 26th, 2018 at 11:49:21 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
A woman can have on $70 worth of
makeup, a pushup bra with cleavage
hanging out,
I had a good looking, nice breasted, cleavage showing nurse get really "up close and personal" to install an IV in my arm. It takes a couple minutes to get it done. She is witty, and friendly, and a few times, I couldn't help myself, it was involuntary, my eyes went to her cleavage. I like her and didn't want to insult her or no way in the world have any sexual dealings so I told her, sorry I can't help it that my eyes will glance down your shirt. She chuckled and laughed it off, saying something like, "oh these things"? Man was she good with a needle, didn't even feel it. Maybe that was a distraction?

She is known for going underneath a wreck and getting an IV in a victim while the truck was on top of the guy. "Lord make more Phlebotomists like her"

Anyway back to the boobs. I also had some young thang showing a lot of gland, say " my eyes are up here". I think she had practiced that same play before. I hate that.

All glances are not voluntary eye movements.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 26th, 2018 at 12:55:10 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: petroglyph
I had a good looking, nice breasted, cleavage showing nurse get really "up close and personal" to install an IV in my arm. It takes a couple minutes to get it done. She is witty, and friendly, and a few times, I couldn't help myself, it was involuntary, my eyes went to her cleavage. I like her and didn't want to insult her or no way in the world have any sexual dealings so I told her, sorry I can't help it that my eyes will glance down your shirt. She chuckled and laughed it off, saying something like, "oh these things"? Man was she good with a needle, didn't even feel it. Maybe that was a distraction?

She is known for going underneath a wreck and getting an IV in a victim while the truck was on top of the guy. "Lord make more Phlebotomists like her"

Anyway back to the boobs. I also had some young thang showing a lot of gland, say " my eyes are up here". I think she had practiced that same play before. I hate that.

All glances are not voluntary eye movements.

I'm old. And I'm a straight female. I still can't stop my eyes from looking at too much cleavage, either breasts or butt. It's just not what I want to be looking at, because it's not "supposed" to be on display.

Like I said, I'm old. I don't want to look at men or women underwear, bare skin where it shouldn't be, etc. Exception is a formal thing where the dresses are designed to show a bit here and there, but even then, sheer cloth over no-panty bottoms is just...TMI.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
May 26th, 2018 at 3:26:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Pence is correct. Look at all these
police videos that are out where
women have accused cops of
sexual harassment and the video
the women were not aware of shows
nothing happened at all.

Many many women feel justified in
lying, the stories I could bore you
with. I trust none of them now. But
it was a long time coming..

The answer has to be if one falsely accuses a cop, SHE gets arrested and charged, and he can sue her for defamation even while she faces charges. After a couple face time and possible lose high five figures, it will start to stop.
The President is a fink.
July 3rd, 2018 at 5:29:37 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
"Police are now reportedly probing three additional sexual harassment allegations against actor Kevin Spacey — bringing the number of claims under investigation to six."

Those wascally fun lovin Gay
guys..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 3rd, 2018 at 6:38:46 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
The infamous informant "Nick" who appears to have ignited the famed Operation Yewtree investigation into Jimmy Sevile, Rolf Harris and well over a dozen Members of Parliament and BBC personalities has been arrested for Perverting the Course of Justice. Seville is dead and can't defend himself, Rolf Harris was elderly and in poor respiratory health before he entered a moldy prison, others fared very badly with finances and reputations ruined.

Lawyers and false claimants got rich though, so did tabloid editors.
July 3rd, 2018 at 6:53:21 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: beachbumbabs
I'm old. And I'm a straight female. I still can't stop my eyes from looking at too much cleavage, either breasts or butt. It's just not what I want to be looking at, because it's not "supposed" to be on display.

This was discussed before, but on Mythbusters that blonde assistant did an experiment where she worked at a coffee shop, half the time normally and half with a padded bra or something to make her boobs look bigger. The question to be answered was whether her tips were correlated with the size of her ... breasts. Bottom line -- the experiment showed a very strong correlation. The surprising thing, to me at least, was the increase in tips was more for female customers than male. I've mentioned this to some women, who didn't seem surprised.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 18th, 2018 at 7:28:06 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Wizard
on Mythbusters that blonde assistant did an experiment where she worked at a coffee shop, half the time normally and half with a padded bra or something to make her boobs look bigger.
As a statistician I'm sure you recognize the weakness of one experiment for an unknown period of time. And some might even recognized her from the show, she started showing up there as an unpaid volunteer at sixteen so has gained a fair amount of screen time as a female sculptor who loves to blow things up. Though I too would consider it likely to the same result if there were additional and more rigorous studies.
July 30th, 2018 at 4:54:02 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Now we have Les Moonves in the hot seat
Got to hand it to Ronan Farrow
Breaking big story after big story.
I am so impressed by his reporting.
Becoming a huge fan.
I hear he now has tips on all kind of stories now. These things can snow ball when sources trust a journalist.
If Ronan is reporting, I'm reading
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 30th, 2018 at 6:27:08 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: terapined
If Ronan is reporting, I'm reading
But not necessarily believing, I hope. He is just the tool that took a feminist's agenda mainstream.
July 30th, 2018 at 6:56:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Fleastiff
He is just the tool that took a feminist's agenda mainstream.

He's a tool for sure. If these women
want their stories told, they should
do it themselves. Waiting for a weasel
like Farrow to come along is pretty
cowardly. Also, ruining peoples
lives for a living a lot of times doesn't
end well for the person doing the
ruining.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.