Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

August 1st, 2018 at 3:37:47 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: AZDuffman
The women who do this do not want to learn. Deep down they want the guys to look, it validates them.
Perhaps, but I wonder how 'valid' a woman feels if the "man" she gives the photos to then turns around and has explicit sexual discussions with other men? A creepy pervert thinks they are "valid"?

She should have rigged a camera and blank-loaded pistol when he came to visit her. If he took the bait and fired it at her, she would have had him on attempted murder charges which would be far more satisfying than the slap on the wrist he will get now.
August 1st, 2018 at 3:57:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Perhaps, but I wonder how 'valid' a woman feels if the "man" she gives the photos to then turns around and has explicit sexual discussions with other men? A creepy pervert thinks they are "valid"?

The second part is weird. Hard to say if the talking with guys was some kind of gay thing or just messing with them. Back in the early internet days some guy I knew had a buddy over and for fun they created an ID of a late-teen girl and went into a chat room. Said within seconds they had 20 or so guys trying to IM.

Weird either way, but it is today's society.
The President is a fink.
August 1st, 2018 at 4:01:25 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
I feel sorry for anybody who has
to see a nude pic of me. They're
getting the worst end of that deal..
Ditto, when I smile at small children, it frightens them.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 20th, 2018 at 3:18:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Asia Argento Paid Off Sexual Assault Accuser (Report)

Argento was one of the first and most vocal accusers of disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.
The President is a fink.
August 20th, 2018 at 3:27:26 AM permalink
Fleastiff
So she protected herself and the nascent plot to accuse a prominent producer in a coordinated fashion. What's the big deal? Its cheaper for her to pay lucky young guy than to pay for lawyers or endure headlines that might have annoyed Rose McGowan.
August 20th, 2018 at 12:28:50 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Asia Argento Paid Off Sexual Assault Accuser (Report)Argento was one of the first and most vocal accusers of disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.

She was also Tony Bourdain's girlfriend
when he died. He was a huge vocal
supporter of her and the Me Too
movement. Maybe he found out about
this incident and killed himself.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 28th, 2018 at 1:53:13 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Louis C. K. apparently tried a come back stand up comic performance and Kathy Griffin attacked him for it, I think via HuffPost.
August 28th, 2018 at 2:15:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Fleastiff
Louis C. K. apparently tried a come back stand up comic performance and Kathy Griffin attacked him for it, I think via HuffPost.

Via Twitter.

She’s not the only one attacking him for it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 28th, 2018 at 2:39:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
Via Twitter.She’s not the only one attacking him for it.

Louis C.K. Receives Standing Ovation in Return to Stand Up

Louis C.K. returned to the famed West Village club the Comedy Cellar on Sunday night and performed a 15-minute drop in set, the New York Times reports. Comedy Cellar owner Noam Dworman told the Times that the comedian was greeted with a standing ovation by the sold out 115-person crowd before C.K. even began his set.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 28th, 2018 at 2:42:02 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: ams288
She’s not the only one attacking him for it.
He was neither accused of a crime nor convicted of one. Much of what he did appears to be rather disgusting but also appears to have been not objected to at the time. He did not do anything to prevent the women from leaving his hotel room when he took his clothes off. Shocked and embarrassed they might have been, but not speechless or imprisoned.

Should he suffer 'career death' because Kathy Griffin wants him to?