Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

Page 62 of 65« First<59606162636465>
January 18th, 2019 at 6:36:10 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Hollywood's famed Improv club scene of protest over allowing C.K. to perform.
"We stand with Victims" and "no greater danger to a woman than a man"
victim of course is any female who claims the slightest insult, injury or offense.

brief violence.

club: we don't censor artists.
January 18th, 2019 at 7:03:07 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I think Louis C.K. is a major creep, but at the same time I think the market should be the one to decide. If people want to pay to see him do stand up, let them. I don't think a club should be punished for hosting a comic that people still want to see.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 18th, 2019 at 9:56:05 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Fleastiff
Hollywood's famed Improv club scene of protest over allowing C.K. to perform.
s.

Why, he's not funny. He was on Seinfeld's
coffee show on Nflix and wasn't funny
once. He has kind of a mean air about him.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 18th, 2019 at 3:19:21 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: Evenbob
Why, he's not funny. He was on Seinfeld's
coffee show on Nflix and wasn't funny
once. He has kind of a mean air about him.

Oh my goodness this made me laugh so hard. Who says Bob doesn't have a sense of humor?
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
January 18th, 2019 at 3:47:57 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: FrGamble
Oh my goodness this made me laugh so hard. Who says Bob doesn't have a sense of humor?
It seems people have different tastes. CK never made me laugh once either. I watched maybe 1 1/2 of his comedy acts and didn't watch the rest.

Then he admits to exposing himself and masturbating in front of women. I thought he was gone for good, but agree with AMS if people want to pay to watch him, that's their business. And I really like stand up comedy.

I love Bill Burr, Ron White, and a new one I started last night looks enjoyable "Sebastian Maniscalco" a Netflix original. My sense of humor is a bit dry, but I've never laughed at CK Lewis.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 18th, 2019 at 4:44:24 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
the issue is not humor or character but lynch mob lead censorship.
January 18th, 2019 at 6:19:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
It seems people have different tastes. CK never made me laugh once either. I watched maybe 1 1/2 of his comedy acts and didn't watch the rest.

Then he admits to exposing himself and masturbating in front of women. I thought he was gone for good, but agree with AMS if people want to pay to watch him, that's their business. And I really like stand up comedy.

I love Bill Burr, Ron White, and a new one I started last night looks enjoyable "Sebastian Maniscalco" a Netflix original. My sense of humor is a bit dry, but I've never laughed at CK Lewis.

People can watch Bill Cosby do routines from prison, I don't care. Bill Burr, I thought I'd seen him before.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 18th, 2019 at 6:41:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
People can watch Bill Cosby do routines from prison, I don't care. Bill Burr, I thought I'd seen him before.

That was pretty funny
Thanks
By the way, the basketball fight, I watched it live on TV as it happened.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 18th, 2019 at 9:25:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
It seems people have different tastes. CK never made me laugh once either..

CK's humor is very low class. There's a routine
of his on YouTube where he uses the
N word constantly. Not funny, not cute.
Just dumb. That he jerks off in front of
women was not a surprise.

Bill Burr is hilarious, his mind is so quick.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 19th, 2019 at 5:08:28 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83

I watched Ron White's newest special on Netflix - it was nowhere near as good as his other specials
Page 62 of 65« First<59606162636465>