Happy All Hallows Eve

Page 4 of 4<1234
October 17th, 2020 at 4:21:58 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 32
Posts: 2215
Quote: terapined
Its the feel good story of the year
Guys car breaks down
No big deal
He gets on his skateboard swigging Cranberry juice and lip synching Fleetwood Mac to get to work
He videos himself and uploads it
The rest is history as his video goes viral


Thank you, that is news to me. I generally don't watch youtube videos unless they are about animals.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
October 17th, 2020 at 4:24:20 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 53
Posts: 6926
Quote: DRich
Thank you, that is news to me. I generally don't watch youtube videos unless they are about animals.


It went viral and I had no idea
Its not really a youtube video
Tiktok
Until it made the news, I had no idea
I'm not on Tiktok
Its a great story. Guy got a brand new truck out of it
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 17th, 2020 at 4:26:10 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 32
Posts: 2215
Quote: terapined
It went viral and I had no idea
Its not really a youtube video
Tiktok
Until it made the news, I had no idea
I'm not on Tiktok
Its a great story. Guy got a brand new truck out of it


To the best of my knowledge I have never seen a Tiktok video. I had never even heard of it until they started talking about stopping it in the U.S.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
October 17th, 2020 at 4:36:36 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 53
Posts: 6926
Quote: DRich
To the best of my knowledge I have never seen a Tiktok video. I had never even heard of it until they started talking about stopping it in the U.S.

Stopping it?
why
I guess we cant have the whole country doing the Ocean Spray challenge. The horror :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 17th, 2020 at 6:09:23 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 32
Posts: 2215
Quote: terapined
Stopping it?
why


They are saying that China is collecting way too much information about Americans. That is why Trump is encouraging Microsoft and Oracle to buy the U.S. rights to it. I think the real problem is that these other countries will realize what morons our population really is.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
October 17th, 2020 at 7:19:20 PM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 11
Posts: 2285
Quote: DRich
They are saying that China is collecting way too much information about Americans. That is why Trump is encouraging Microsoft and Oracle to buy the U.S. rights to it. I think the real problem is that these other countries will realize what morons our population really is.


That is minor compared the to video cameras. China owns the residential/small commercial security camera business. Over 90% of them are manufactured in China regardless of brand. The servers that you connect to the cameras with remotely are in China. With that network they have eyes everywhere in world.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 31st, 2020 at 4:45:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 139
Posts: 22524
What a gorgeous Halloween evening.
50 degrees, full moon, a ton of leaves
fell last night because we had a hard
freeze. The smells outside take my
brain back to the 1950's H-weens.
Smell has a huge impact on our
memories, probably a primitive
defense against danger. Bad smell,
run. Good smell, don't run.


If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 4 of 4<1234