Clue game 17

Page 1 of 81234>Last »
Poll
5 votes (83.33%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (33.33%)
1 vote (16.66%)
2 votes (33.33%)
2 votes (33.33%)
1 vote (16.66%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (33.33%)

6 members have voted

December 5th, 2017 at 5:22:23 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 165
Posts: 3422
May as well get the list started for game 17. As usual, I put my name on it. If we have more than six, I'm fine with randomizing for who gets benched, including me, among those who played the previous game.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 5th, 2017 at 5:30:10 PM permalink
OnceDear
Member since: Nov 21, 2017
Threads: 0
Posts: 137
I'm in.
December 5th, 2017 at 6:01:57 PM permalink
FrGamble
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 49
Posts: 5352
i'm in.
It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures. (
December 5th, 2017 at 6:15:57 PM permalink
miplet
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 4
Posts: 457
Im in. I probably should add more automation to the set up process. Maybe even make it so anyone can set there own game up.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
December 5th, 2017 at 6:20:23 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 165
Posts: 3422
Quote: miplet
Im in. I probably should add more automation to the set up process. Maybe even make it so anyone can set there own game up.


If you would care to share the code with me, I don't mind hosting the games right here at DT.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 5th, 2017 at 6:35:19 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Member since: Sep 3, 2013
Threads: 5
Posts: 812
What if we added a fourth category? Like, who dat died? Or, which pet was a witness? Everybody's getting too good at this. It would take 7 of another category.

Oh, and yes, even though I'm getting pummeled, I'm in.
Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. -ersatz Buddha
December 5th, 2017 at 6:57:47 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 165
Posts: 3422
Quote: beachbumbabs
What if we added a fourth category? Like, who dat died? Or, which pet was a witness? Everybody's getting too good at this. It would take 7 of another category.

Oh, and yes, even though I'm getting pummeled, I'm in.


Miplet said its a lot of work to customize the game. Besides, I think any more than six players is too many. So far too many players hasn't been a problem but if it does, I tend to favor multiple games going at once.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 5th, 2017 at 7:02:36 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Member since: Sep 3, 2013
Threads: 5
Posts: 812
Quote: Wizard
Miplet said its a lot of work to customize the game. Besides, I think any more than six players is too many. So far too many players hasn't been a problem but if it does, I tend to favor multiple games going at once.


I think 6 players is plenty. The 4th category, with 7 items, would still be for 6 players. But it would make a 1-2 round game very unlikely. Which I think would be a good thing. A little more complexity. Jmho.
Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. -ersatz Buddha
December 6th, 2017 at 12:03:50 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Member since: Oct 28, 2012
Threads: 75
Posts: 1690
I'm in if possible, I just now expect to have internet consistently
Mustard:You like Kipling, Miss Scarlet? Sure, I'll eat anything [from movie]
December 6th, 2017 at 12:09:43 PM permalink
miplet
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 4
Posts: 457
Quote: odiousgambit
I'm in if possible, I just now expect to have internet consistently
Welcome back.
I think we should accept players until 4 pm pst. If more than 6, randomly select someone to sit out a game who played in the last one.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
Page 1 of 81234>Last »