2018 Dead Pool

July 9th, 2018 at 8:26:59 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Quote: AZDuffman
AIDS has always gotten far more funding than it really deserved, considering how few people it killed and how preventable it always was.

In the USA, you mean. AIDS kills a lot of Africans, because they're too poor to afford condoms, and their Catholic culture tells not to use birth control anyway. I thought Pope Francis had modernized that view, but could be wrong. I'm not religious.

When I was in HS, anyone who was gay, or even suspected of such, would've been beat up every. single. day. after school. Now, it seems encouraged as an open-minded lifestyle choice. I don't think it's a choice of course. Who would ever choose that and be ostracized by society? They "come out" as gay, and it's a big deal. No one "comes out" as straight. There are no straight-pride parades. No hetero-pride flag. Guys must be aroused to get hard, and some other guy's hairy ass would be a wienie-shrinker for me and any straight dude.
July 10th, 2018 at 3:23:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: zippyboy
In the USA, you mean. AIDS kills a lot of Africans, because they're too poor to afford condoms, and their Catholic culture tells not to use birth control anyway. I thought Pope Francis had modernized that view, but could be wrong. I'm not religious.

Too poor to afford a condom? Then you are too poor to hang out at a gay bar or bath house looking for action. Sorry, that one does not compute. Just an excuse.

Not going to go into the "its not a choice" thing yet again.
The President is a fink.
July 10th, 2018 at 5:48:45 AM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Quote: AZDuffman
Too poor to afford a condom? Then you are too poor to hang out at a gay bar or bath house looking for action. Sorry, that one does not compute. Just an excuse.....

I said Africans are too poor for condoms. Do they go to bath houses and gay bars? I dunno.
July 10th, 2018 at 6:06:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: zippyboy
I said Africans are too poor for condoms. Do they go to bath houses and gay bars? I dunno.

Didn't see that, sorry. But who knows on the rest. I have heard that homosexuality is higher among Blacks even if Blacks have less tolerance for gays. So who knows what they do over there. I have also heard that Blacks he HIV are just generally more prone to the HIV virus, less genetic defense.

Still does not change the bath house culture in the USA.
The President is a fink.
July 15th, 2018 at 12:54:13 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Nancy Sinatra Sr dies at 101. 1st of 4 wives and mother to all his children.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 15th, 2018 at 1:25:08 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Nancy Sinatra Sr dies at 101. 1st of 4 wives and mother to all his children.

She really loved Frank, she always wanted
him back. She never married again. Except
for cheating on her with scores of women,
he never mistreated her. Her door was
always open for him, he would sometimes
come over unannounced and sleep on
her couch. She was a classy lady.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 15th, 2018 at 12:06:02 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Did anyone note the passing of Tab Hunter? He passed three days before his 87th birthday. He was a bit before my time, but I suspect EB may have been a big fan.

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 15th, 2018 at 12:26:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
He was a bit before my time, but I suspect EB may have been a big fan.

I knew who he was, but his fame
was before my time too. He
was real big as a teen idol in
the 50's when I was a little kid.

He made movies in and TV all
his life, but always in bit parts.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 29th, 2018 at 6:09:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
WWE Hall of Famer who played villain Nikolai Volkoff dies at 70.

If you watched wrestling in the 1980s you remember him. At one point the had to sell himself to Ted DiBiase.
The President is a fink.
July 30th, 2018 at 7:52:41 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Bright, beautiful 18 year old snow boarder .... and she kills herself? 18? Rich?