2018 Dead Pool

September 6th, 2018 at 12:10:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Burt Reynolds dead at 82.

I know he is in Quentin Tarantino’s new film that they are currently filming. I wonder if he had finished all his scenes or if they’ll have to recast.

Scooped me by less than a minute!
The President is a fink.
September 6th, 2018 at 12:51:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Burt Reynolds dead at 82..

He actually died 20 years ago when
his career died. Will he be buried in
his toupe?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 6th, 2018 at 12:56:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
He actually died 20 years ago when
his career died. Will he be buried in
his toupe?

I just wonder if he was able to get that clam chowder back to Atlanta in time.
The President is a fink.
September 6th, 2018 at 12:59:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
He had steady work up until he died.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000608/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 6th, 2018 at 1:38:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
He had steady work up until he died.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000608/

Mostly bit parts in TV and movies. Like
I said, his career as a star died 20 years
ago. He did not age well.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 6th, 2018 at 3:23:13 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239

*gasp* This is the first I've heard. He will, of course, always be remembered for Smokie and the Bandit but I thought he was outstanding in Boogie Nights. However, it must be noted he has a very long list of awful movies and ones I've never heard of.

Burt Reynolds on IMDB.

I hope he will also be remembered as a reason to not get plastic surgery. He looked ridiculous and fake after his face lift.

In closing, I can't say that Burt Reynolds is one of my favorite actors, but he is a legendary name and an icon of the 1970's. RIP.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 6th, 2018 at 3:27:25 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Wizard

John McCain
Joe Jackson
Bob Dole
Bernie Madoff
Austin Lee Russell (Chumlee)
Donald Trump
Dick Cheney
Ismael Zambada García (Leader of Sinaloa drug cartel)
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Ayman al-Zawahiri
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 6th, 2018 at 7:41:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188

I know he is in Quentin Tarantino’s new film that they are currently filming. I wonder if he had finished all his scenes or if they’ll have to recast.

He hadn't filmed any scenes yet, so they won't have to do any substitutions. He was playing a blind old man who Charles Manson convinced to let the Manson family live on his ranch, prior to the Sharon Tate murders.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 6th, 2018 at 7:50:00 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
*gasp* This is the first I've heard. He will, of course, always be remembered for Smokie and the Bandit but I thought he was outstanding in Boogie Nights. However, it must be noted he has a very long list of awful movies and ones I've never heard of.

Burt Reynolds on IMDB.

I hope he will also be remembered as a reason to not get plastic surgery. He looked ridiculous and fake after his face lift.

In closing, I can't say that Burt Reynolds is one of my favorite actors, but he is a legendary name and an icon of the 1970's. RIP.

Smokey and the Bandit was just awful. I didn't see Boogie Nights. I thought he was well cast in Best Little Whore House in Texas.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
September 6th, 2018 at 7:52:03 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JimRockford

Burt Reynolds on IMDB.

Smokey and the Bandit was just awful. I didn't see Boogie Nights. I thought he was well cast in Best Little Whore House in Texas.

I liked Deliverance
Thats about it for Burt movies
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"