Looking for a lost friend. Monet0412 and pingpangpong.

Page 1 of 212>

Thread Rating:

January 2nd, 2018 at 7:43:51 AM permalink
speedycrap
Threads: 1
Monet0412 and pingpangpong if you are reading this, please send me a PM. Need some help and advice please.
January 2nd, 2018 at 2:21:01 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: speedycrap
Monet0412 and pingpangpong if you are reading this, please send me a PM. Need some help and advice please.

I have his cell from before. I sent him a message asking him to come here and find you. If you want me.to relay something, like contact info, PM me.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 3rd, 2018 at 10:24:42 AM permalink
Monet
Threads: 0

I do not know the rules because I rarely read rules or obey them in general. In general I am pretty easy going and willing to help Hustlers if possible. I have been talking to you for over a year now trying to set you up when you come to Vegas. I still have plenty of comp to help you out whenever you like. You can email me at monet878@yahoo.com or you can PM me on this site if I don't get banned.

Honestly that goes for just about anyone in General... I have over 200 bags of coffee if anyone wants some... my coffee stash is out of control! My wife gets upset every time I use the 400 dollars in comp for coffee but I can't help it... in my mind it is the best value even if my house can never drink that much coffee to keep up with the supply.
January 3rd, 2018 at 1:47:55 PM permalink
speedycrap
What kind of coffee? Show us a pic. please.
January 3rd, 2018 at 1:48:28 PM permalink
speedycrap
Quote: beachbumbabs
I have his cell from before. I sent him a message asking him to come here and find you. If you want me.to relay something, like contact info, PM me.
Thanks for the help.
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:15:27 PM permalink
Monet
What kind of coffee? Show us a pic. please.

This is one of the Tubs that I have... the bags say they expire in 2 years but I don't know if you can trust that for sure.

I have a few other containers full. Mostly French Roast and Espresso Roast...
supposedly they are a stronger taste but not as much caffeine as Ethiopian Roast.
When you come to town and I set you up I can give you some for your trip home if you want.
I can also throw in one of the many Grinders I have from multiple gift days.
Still in the box of course brand new. I have a bunch of glass French Presses too if you like.
My wife loves these stupid Zojirushi Hot Water Dispensers. I just bought her a new one but I don't have any extra for you...
you'll have to get your own 175 dollar hot water appliance.
Obviously the Microwave or Gas Stove isn't good enough to boil her water!!
Honestly what kind of world is this that we have to have a special appliance to make and keep hot water for us!?

January 3rd, 2018 at 2:46:30 PM permalink
speedycrap
Nice coffee. Is it a pound per bag?
In Hong Kong and China, they use that "special" hot water tank to make and keep water. Basically, every household has one. That is instant hot water for tea or other beverages.
What is Grinders? Pic. please?
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:54:08 PM permalink
Monet
Nice coffee. Is it a pound per bag?
In Hong Kong and China, they use that "special" hot water tank to make and keep water. Basically, every household has one. That is instant hot water for tea or other beverages.
What is Grinders? Pic. please?

That makes sense. My wife is from Hong Kong. She has been here about 20 years though. My beef is that she can have instant hot water in less than 2 mins from the microwave. Coffee Grinder is just a small appliance that grinds coffee or spices if you like. French Press is from Mr Coffee. Stainless Steel outside with Glass Beaker on the inside. Simple straight forward and some say makes the best brew. Yes the bags are 1lb each. What the heck I will work on pics of both in the future for you.
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:59:18 PM permalink
speedycrap
Quote: Monet
That makes sense. My wife is from Hong Kong. She has been here about 20 years though. My beef is that she can have instant hot water in less than 2 mins from the microwave. Coffee Grinder is just a small appliance that grinds coffee or spices if you like. French Press is from Mr Coffee. Stainless Steel outside with Glass Beaker on the inside. Simple straight forward and some say makes the best brew. Yes the bags are 1lb each. What the heck I will work on pics of both in the future for you.
Your wife from Hong Kong??? Really??? Chinese speaking Cantonese??? Does she drink Chinese tea???
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:48:01 PM permalink
Monet
Your wife from Hong Kong??? Really??? Chinese speaking Cantonese??? Does she drink Chinese tea???

Yes she is Hong Kong People as she says... she is not Chinese in her mind. I drink more tea than her. She drinks hot water mixed with some lemon juice or she likes Squirt go figure. She has one cup of Coffee every morning and that's the maximum for her. She likes the instant coffee because it is easy to make but I try to get up and make her fresh coffee from my supply as much as possible. She speaks more Cantonese than English.
Page 1 of 212>