March for Life 2018

Page 1 of 101234>Last »
January 19th, 2018 at 1:23:45 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
I swear this largest annual human rights march gets bigger and younger every year! I hope that perhaps this is the last year we need the march. Love saves lives!
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
January 19th, 2018 at 1:55:04 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Contraceptives prevent abortions.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 19th, 2018 at 2:09:13 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: FrGamble
I swear this largest annual human rights march gets bigger and younger every year! I hope that perhaps this is the last year we need the march. Love saves lives!

I view it as Christians shoving religious law down my throat. Worse then Sharia because sharia is not being forced on the people. If Christians dont want abortion, fine, dont have abortions. Its not right to make non christians follow religious christian law. Christians need to mind their own business.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 19th, 2018 at 2:23:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

And Trump was there!

Donald Trump Speaks at March for Life

I think he was the first president to ever
attend. I may be an atheist, but I'm totally
against abortion. I thinks it's an irresponsible
act by people who have too many choices
already..

“Americans are more and more pro-life,” he continued. “You see that all the time. In fact, only 12 percent of Americans support abortion on demand at any time. Under my administration, we will always defend the very first right in the Declaration of Independence, and that is the right to life.”
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 19th, 2018 at 2:55:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Thanks for attending, Padre. Hoping the trip went well and was enjoyable considering the reason had to go. Lemonade out of lemons. Figuring at the least you met some good people. Always had amazing respect for the people outside the abortion clinic, daily, rain, shine, cold.

Quote: Evenbob
And Trump was there!

Donald Trump Speaks at March for Life

I think he was the first president to ever
attend. I may be an atheist, but I'm totally
against abortion. I thinks it's an irresponsible
act by people who have too many choices
already.

I think you are correct. IIRC Reagan and others sent a recorded message but did not actually show. I have to say for me it is not the morality thing itself. It is rather what does it say about a society with a high abortion rate? The FSU in the late 1990s had an unreal abortion rate, I forget what it was but it was huge. A high rate is a sign of a sickly society, this has to be seen even by those of us who never wanted to have kids.
The President is a fink.
January 19th, 2018 at 3:10:37 PM permalink
Ibeatyouraces
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
"Under my administration, we will always defend the very first right in the Declaration of Independence, and that is the right to life.”

People like this are hypocrites because they always defend the death penalty.

I'm not for or against either. I'm pro "it's none of my business."
January 19th, 2018 at 3:28:37 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I think this is the first time EB and FrG have agreed on something.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
January 19th, 2018 at 3:54:03 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Wizard
I think this is the first time EB and FrG have agreed on something.

I wonder how the good father feels about having Donald Trump as a bonding agent.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 19th, 2018 at 3:55:59 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Nareed
I wonder how the good father feels about having Donald Trump as a bonding agent.

FrG may be a 1 issue voter. They decide who to vote for based on 1 issue, abortion
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 19th, 2018 at 4:54:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Ibeatyouraces
People like this are hypocrites because they always defend the death penalty.

I never understood what the death penalty has to do with the issue.
The President is a fink.
Page 1 of 101234>Last »