March for Life 2018

Page 2 of 10<12345>Last »
January 19th, 2018 at 5:00:05 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: terapined
I view it as Christians shoving religious law down my throat. Worse then Sharia because sharia is not being forced on the people. If Christians dont want abortion, fine, dont have abortions. Its not right to make non christians follow religious christian law. Christians need to mind their own business.

It is not about Christians doing anything other than joining hands with other concerned citizens of every faith and of no faith at all to change a culture that objectifies women as sexual objects and then offers them either pills that have serious consequences to their health or tells them to kill the developing unique child inside of them. We are marching not to make abortion illegal, but unthinkable. To change society by changing hearts.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
January 19th, 2018 at 5:04:39 PM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: Ibeatyouraces
People like this are hypocrites because they always defend the death penalty.

I'm not for or against either. I'm pro "it's none of my business."

For the record I stand with my Church as against the death penalty.

Anyway, this "mind your own business" idea has come up twice now. What a horribly weak argument to make. Should I mind my own business if I see a couple locking up their 13 children and torturing them? Apparently this is what some people thought. Come on, if it is a life with separate and unique DNA from the mother and she wants to kill the child who has a heartbeat and can feel pain - should I just mind my own business?!? I think I am minding humanity's business when I strive to help her with whatever she needs to bring that new precious life into the world and help raise and care for that newborn baby.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
January 19th, 2018 at 5:05:50 PM permalink
FrGamble
FrG may be a 1 issue voter. They decide who to vote for based on 1 issue, abortion

There are a lot of issues to be considered. Take a look at the American Solidarity Party, they seem to be the closest to my political views.
January 19th, 2018 at 6:16:21 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: FrGamble
It is not about Christians doing anything other than joining hands with other concerned citizens of every faith and of no faith at all to change a culture that objectifies women as sexual objects and then offers them either pills that have serious consequences to their health or tells them to kill the developing unique child inside of them. We are marching not to make abortion illegal, but unthinkable. To change society by changing hearts.

Its religion that drives the anti-abortion movement.
Look at countries where religion is not important
China. Abortion is common in China.
That's why there is such a gender imbalance. Everybody wants sons.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 19th, 2018 at 6:19:50 PM permalink
FrGamble
Its religion that drives the anti-abortion movement.
Look at countries where religion is not important
China. Abortion is common in China.
That's why there is such a gender imbalance. Everybody wants sons.

Freedom and truth is what drives the anti-abortion movement. Look at countries that limit freedom and suppress truth and you see so much abortion and even gender selected abortion that it is destroying their society.
January 19th, 2018 at 6:38:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

I didn't know it was also a sexual activity movement.

Unmarried people and condoms is still a life choice.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 19th, 2018 at 6:52:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I wonder how many abortions Donald Trump has paid for.

He wanted Marla to abort Tiffany!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 19th, 2018 at 6:57:41 PM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: rxwine
I didn't know it was also a sexual activity movement.

Do you know where babies come from?
January 19th, 2018 at 7:03:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Do you know where babies come from?

Okay, I'll bite. Can I march for life and promote oral sex and masturbation. Or are you going to argue that's where babies come from?

How about gay sex?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 19th, 2018 at 7:07:20 PM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: rxwine
Okay, I'll bite. Can I march for life and promote oral sex and masturbation. Or are you going to argue that's where babies come from?

How about gay sex?

I knew I was asking for trouble. But for real as long as you are against killing babies in the I say come March.
Page 2 of 10<12345>Last »