All of the News is Fake - All of It

Page 2 of 3<123>
February 22nd, 2018 at 12:51:09 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: rxwine
I thought in that pic she was holding an accordion and singing a song about the evil of energy drinks.
time to get out the glasses..
Sure do wish my browser would show something more than just a big black box at all these youtube links. I can't even get videos to play just suggestions to upgrade my operating system and browser version.
February 22nd, 2018 at 2:40:36 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I have been using firefox and have the same problem; actually it seems to come and go. But I copy the URL and paste it into the Chrome browser if I want to see it

so it suggests Google, who owns youtube now, is messing with Firefox
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 22nd, 2018 at 3:11:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
February 22nd, 2018 at 5:11:13 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: boymimbo
Quote: terapined
I have some Christian friends on facebook
One shared this video
I thought about putting the link on the viral video thread
But the name of this thread is perfect for this video

There is very little that is funny about people who live their life in delusion. I live with one. It's hell on earth.

I have been going back and forth with my friend on FB about this
I am truly amazed. He is totally convinced Monster Energy is a Satanist company. Nothing can convince him otherwise
Its really shocking to me how gullible some conservative Christians are.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 22nd, 2018 at 7:05:26 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Back on topic.... I think I may have regaled the WoV forum with this tale years ago.... but it is apropos to this topic....

I went with my brother in law to a local bar/chicken wing place to watch a MNF game featuring our hometown Bills. It was nearly empty. A local TV crew showed up to catch 'the excitement' of Bills fans watching a rare MNF appearance by the Bills. The crew was clearly disappointed at how few were in the bar watching. If they were really after "news" they would have filmed the bar, pointed out how barren it was, and maybe looked for answers why.
Not what they did. They asked us if we would all sit at the same table that had a TV behind it, so they could get a camera shot of the 8 of us cheering with the TV in the background. We happily obliged as we all were happy to be on TV later. The actual footage led you to believe we were in an energetic, packed bar. But it was FAKE NEWS.

A news crew goes out to interview people to get opinions on a DJT gaffe. 10 people are interviewed, and 4 say it is no big deal, and 2 are wishy washy and 3 say DJT should be impeached, and 1 isn't sure who DJT is. Three guesses as to which 3 make it onto the air. Not FAKE NEWS per se, but certainly biased.
February 22nd, 2018 at 7:57:07 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
The local news director and station manger don't want to show the virtually empty bar that is bereft of home-town fans. What advertising spots would they be able to sell to local merchants after they did that? Buffalo Bored By Football; Fans apathetic to non existent. No one has money enough to go drinking in bars anymore, almost everyone so broke he has to buy booze on the cheap and lug it home. Local economy in tatters.

After running those stories they could follow up with Local Television Station files for bankruptcy.

Manufactured news? You bet it is.
February 22nd, 2018 at 12:29:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman

The zombies who stare open mouthed
at CNN would never know the difference.
Good little drones that they are..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 22nd, 2018 at 12:32:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Remember when MSNBC was the right's one true enemy?

It the era of Donald, it's shifted to CNN. Is it because he used to work for NBC?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 22nd, 2018 at 3:32:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Wayne LaPierre. Is he even an American? He needs to go back to France.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 22nd, 2018 at 4:14:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Wayne LaPierre. Is he even an American?

Nope, he was born in Schenectady, New York and
entered the country illegally as a child.

Good grief..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 2 of 3<123>