Untested: I'd give my life for those kids.

Page 4 of 5<12345>
Poll
8 votes (53.33%)
1 vote (6.66%)
6 votes (40%)

15 members have voted

February 25th, 2018 at 2:58:43 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
Don't think either of though two guys would be helped by prostitution. Bundy had sex with the dead on purpose. And even ate flesh. Green river might be more normal by serial killer standards, but don't know enough about him. Probably more than simple aggression problems with some of these people.
IDK either, but I did find a body, maybe one of Lee Gates, In Spokane Wash. in 88 ? She had been raped and strangled. A beautiful 15 year old girl left nude, her bra around her neck, which had been used to choke the life out of her. She'd only been there a few hours. I still remember there was only one fly on her, and the bruises and semen on her torso.

How awful for her and her family. I have wondered if maybe the killer might have been satisfied some other way.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 25th, 2018 at 3:25:26 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Green River Killer types usually don't have anything against prostitutes, its just that street walkers are available to them. They get into cars for money. Dozens of them. Sure a serial killer might enjoy killing a big, strong and alert male, but usually serial killers are not fools.
February 25th, 2018 at 3:31:00 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Fleastiff
Green River Killer types usually don't have anything against prostitutes, its just that street walkers are available to them. They get into cars for money. Dozens of them. Sure a serial killer might enjoy killing a big, strong and alert male, but usually serial killers are not fools.
Another reason why I advocate for brothels. They have adequate security. It is much safer for the prostitutes and the johns.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 26th, 2018 at 12:24:29 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Yet when hookers use the internet they are no longer an eyesore on the sidewalk yet cops still make arrests at local motels where the internet-arranged meetings are taking place so in effect the cops are raiding the "de-facto" brothels and often some robberies do take place at those "brothels" just as some "Boston Medical Student" events might take place as well.
February 26th, 2018 at 12:47:25 AM permalink
Fleastiff
He tried to contact one of those Dollar A Year deputy sheriffs in Los Angeles who was former CIA but could not force himself to do it for fear he would be arrested for even making the allegation.
The Los Angeles County deputy sheriff was a Corporate Counsel and General Manager for a Los Angeles area entertainment company. He had formerly been a Russian Studies major who had been hired by the CIA back in the days when Russia was the enemy instead of it being the Russian Mafia being the enemy. He had technically been in the "Dirty Tricks" department but was not any sort of field agent, he was a paper pusher, junior grade. He had previously been my boss at that entertainment company and I knew him to be active as a patrol qualified deputy sheriff who worked weekends for the County for thirteen dollars a year.

It was absurd to think he would have had me prosecuted for calling him and that is one reason I fear it was not solely a psychologically disorienting drug in that sandwich but also some sort of post hypnotic suggestion. I frequently wonder what was in that bag that had been placed directly in front of me but across the table in that lounge area. A disabling electronic device? Or some sort of trance inducing device? I do not know.
February 26th, 2018 at 3:17:34 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Trump said he would have run into the school unarmed
ROTFL
Whats next, Trump will claim he can leap tall buildings in one bound
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 26th, 2018 at 3:24:23 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
Trump said he would have run into the school unarmed
ROTFL
Whats next, Trump will claim he can leap tall buildings in one bound

Why not? he's already claimed he can win the popular vote.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 27th, 2018 at 2:19:21 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Just about everyone think they would have run inside once they heard even one single gunshot. And many would have actually done so but many would not though I'm sure they would all grab their cell phones and start dialing and perhaps filming. The "untested" part of this thread is the key. Many of us have done some sort of similar act of attempting to intervene during an unknown situation but gun fire sure has a major impact on our thoughts and actions. That is why many people carry a first round as a "superload" it will deafen all them darn do-gooders and make them think twice about getting involved.
February 28th, 2018 at 12:53:23 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: beachbumbabs
but I've never considered your part in 9-11 going forward, to be a case of responsibility.
Maybe I should make this a voting thread?
How many, having read the additional disclosures, would vote for unforgivable and beyond redemption?
February 28th, 2018 at 1:35:39 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Maybe I should make this a voting thread?
How many, having read the additional disclosures, would vote for unforgivable and beyond redemption?

probably all of us, it might be a healing experience to say just what these supposed sins were.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
Page 4 of 5<12345>