No votes (0%)
3 votes (50%)
1 vote (16.66%)

6 members have voted

March 1st, 2018 at 5:28:58 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: odiousgambit
OK, I have to ask how you were on to Mohammed Atta.

On WoV I had posted oh perhaps six months ago two posts about terrorism that a Green Inker had me delete.
I don't know if anyone had read them in the brief time they were available.

The first post alleged that one of the ten (twelve?) identified networks of Somali pirates was actually controlled by Jews the rest by Arabs. I later spent hours upon endless hours trying to locate my source for the information that telephone intercepts had discovered this, but could not verify my statement. I think now that it may have come from a brief paper authored by a mathematician and computer scientist but I just can't track it down.

I also posted some poorly worded post whose theme was basically that I would stack up my experience with known international terrorists against the experiences of everyone else on the forum put together. After the Green Inker encouraged me to send the posts into eternal oblivion, I have made no mention of low-level IRA terrorists with whom I had contacts over an extended period of time. My politics at the time could best be summarized as "Gadaffi should be shot, but the IRA should be prosecuted" I knew someone who was in the Defense Intelligence Support Community in Los Angeles and later worked in that field in South Africa for a few years. These were not high level contacts at all. I've not really had any contacts with Middle Eastern terrorists which is all anyone cares about these days, but I did know an American who was a nuclear physics major and would sell both manuals and materials at the drop of a hat and was a constant associate of a Shia Khomeni supporter and known felon. I was at the time involved in the transfer of funds from Iran at rates more favorable than the official exchange rate which was not a particular heinous crime.

What twelve year old boy does not want to be an FBI agent? I guess I was normal then. I guess I always had a high sense of loyalty to America and recognition of Israel as an enemy state. In 1974 in Boston an FBI recruiter essentially told me to get lost, a Secret Service recruiter was more polite but basically had the same message. The Chief Deputy of the US Attorney in Boston was an acquaintance of mine and he did not think I'd even make it thru the sixteen week training course. So I simply went to law school and then fled the state based largely on the frustration of a winter snow storm's six days of isolation followed by a seventh day of police enforced isolation.

I knew from high school days about Kemal Attaturk and therefore knew that Atta meant 'all of' so I knew that Mohammed Atta was the Middle Eastern equivalent of John Smith and originally used the name as we might use John Doe or John Q. Public. Several days prior to the attack I suddenly decided to put the actual name of Mohammed Atta thru google and also thru a CD-ROM of FAA Airman's Certificate holders but did not find anything of value. Note: Airman's Certificate is FAA speak for pilot's license.

It was just a fluke that the name turned out to actually be Mohammed Atta, but of course if you want to be in the USA as a sleeper agent its a good name to use. Just as one of the weather underground took a name in Minnesota that would fill half the phone book. In all my musings on such an attack taking place I was trying to stick to a theme of optimal targeting. Similar to some lonely outpost in Vietnam coming under attack: It will be between 2:00am and 4:00am, the first rounds will target the com shack, the next rounds will target the ammo dump. This leaves the sleepy sods in the slit trenches on their own because they can't get messages out and with limited fire power because what ammunition hasn't already exploded is still largely unavailable to them. So I tried in thinking about the attack on the WTC to answer each of my musings with 'what would be best for the attackers' since they were under no pressure to select anything but the best.

On=edit: More on Somalia: The pirates were using cell phones and often their mother ships had AIS receivers and active radar but ransom demands were controlled from non-Somali locations and the ransom money was usually invested in Somalia. US intelligence sources were monitoring the telephone conversations and the financial transactions even some of the 'Trust' networks that kept no records. It was similar to Libyan/Tunisian kidnappings where originally they were bumbling idiots but later received out of area instructions regarding use of gps devices, pre-positioned fuel, removing Western dress from hostages to avoid aerial discovery, etc. Those out of area ransom negotiations and instructions to the kidnappers usually came from Iran or radical mosques in the UK. It is certainly no accident that the latest automated vessel from Malaysia tracks all cell phone signals in the area and also focuses on satellite phone use. Malaya is Australia's "ally" now but Malaya's involvement in refugees and illegal fishing will soon intensify the conflict and those ultra fast trimarans will be dangerous. It used to be modest boats with thugs in Somali waters but now the pirates carry barcode scanners to select the cargo on intercepted vessels.
March 1st, 2018 at 10:11:26 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
+1

+1+1
The President is a fink.
March 1st, 2018 at 12:46:26 PM permalink
Fleastiff
I do feel compelled to comment that I am surprised at the massive numbers of doubters.

How many of you have ever met a known international terrorist, much less played pool and swilled Guinness with them? How many of you have gotten drunk with a man who has blown a British soldier's back right out his stomach seven times? Even the Mexican cleaning man liked that bar when he opened the back door and found several naked drunken revelers sleeping it off on the pool table. Seven young men had things get a little too hot for them in Northern Ireland and were sent over here as tourists to over stay their visas. One was so unhappy everyone knew he would go back that left six and it later split three and three. Half were getting more money and more sex and stayed but half who also were getting more money and more sex went back to carry on the struggle. Which half do you have more respect and admiration for? Condoms are Rx only in Ireland, some of those Irish lads damn near fainted when they saw a condom vending machine in the mens room. Irish rules were followed on the pool table.

The FBI was outside the bar from time to time and a small core of very high level defense people were inside swilling Guinness. I recall once a man came in staggering but was made within two feet as a fed. He staggered up to the bar to my left and my friend who was on my right tipped my stout over sending a tsunami his way. He immediately grabbed a stack of bar napkins and mopped it up while I leaned over and stage-whispered a "Real Quick Reflexes for a Drunk". He realized the jig was up and immediately left without any staggering at all.

A young Irish law student I would take to dinner from time to time was asked by the FBI to be an informant but she said that she was about to leave Los Angeles and that she had just had her twelve week relationship with that man end. The FBI had actually approached his girlfriend without even knowing it.

I once had to drive a friend to work when his car had died over the weekend. He wouldn't tell me when, he just said be home between midnight and six in the morning and I'll come pound on your door. If he had told me when he needed to be at work, I could have figured out when a certain event was to take place. So I know what it means when people in the defense world have to keep their mouths shut.

Now we have a doctor who of necessity inhales some really weird substances versus a lawyer who at the time was neither drinking nor doing drugs. I'll admit I hate doctors largely because I went one in the early 70s and told him I thought I was not getting sufficient oxygen and he told me I was off my rocker. In 1992 I encountered a terminal logged onto DXplain (pre-release version) and a sign saying Clinical Personnel Only. Well, I sure wasn't clinical personnel but the demonstrator was out to lunch so just typed in what I would normally tell a doctor and the computer immediately spit back at me "Obstructive Sleep Apnea" which is lack of oxygen during sleep due to loss of airway patency caused by an unknown kidney defect. I finally had an overnight sleep test and the world renown expert told me I was the second worst case he had ever seen in his life. Well, if I could have tracked down that doctor from the 70s I'd have surely killed him. Other than that I am a pretty law abiding sane and often sober person. Yet you all are doing this PlusOne stuff about not even reading the first paragraph.

I feel insulted of course but rather more than that, I feel rather shocked. I at least read a post and seriously consider it.
March 4th, 2018 at 7:15:04 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Upon reflection, I imagine I should thank each of the four voters for not checking off that box about "you blabbed unwisely and should die for it'.

The initial blabbing was foolhardy and it surely did make me a target. My email comment about working on presidential involvement in an attack on the world trade center was unwise but did not make me a target since the recipient was not Jewish and would have no loyalty to Israel.

I think back to "If there is ANY doubt then there is NO doubt" and forever berate myself for not properly reacting to my thoughts of:

Long way to come to drop off a sandwich
Way too many books to lug with you
Put three bags along the table and empty two of them of books shouldn't make me assume the third bag contains books.
Micro-adjusting that third bag is strange.

If there was ever a time to instantly end the passivity and dump that third bag out it was then.

Thanks too for those who checked "Get over it". I sure hope to at some point. Probably soon.
March 7th, 2018 at 2:16:35 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Just in case there are those who think that Israel and her enemies do not cooperate at high levels I refer you to the history-making hard fought battle for the Golan Heights. You know, the one where the Golani Brigade advanced under withering fire and the defending Syrians suffered punishing losses and only withdrew when their water and ammunition dwindled.

What actually happened was money went from American Swiss bank accounts to Israeli Swiss Bank accounts to the Swiss bank accounts of Assad, then the Military Area Commander. He ordered his troops to withdraw a certain distance and the next day the Israelis advanced an agreed upon distance. Then each side issued press releases but not one shot was fired.
March 9th, 2018 at 3:52:31 PM permalink
FallawayJumper
Threads: 4
I'm a new member. After reading Fleastiff's posts on this thread I've decided this will be my last post. I will not be returning. I'm sure that won't break anybody's heart but nonetheless I thought I would post about it. I can't stomach his barrage of fake news. I don't blame anybody for it appearing her. It's not the fault of the moderators or anyone else. It's just the way the world is now. Take care folks.
The Truth is like Poetry. And everybody hates poetry.
March 9th, 2018 at 5:08:34 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: FallawayJumper
I can't stomach his barrage of fake news.
It is not a barrage, it is not fake and at this late date, its not really news.
March 9th, 2018 at 5:19:34 PM permalink
FallawayJumper
Threads: 4
Quote: Fleastiff
it is not fake

it's all fake and you're only going to fool very ignorant people

your agenda won't prevail

the universe bends to the truth - slowly but it bends

you either aren't capable of discerning truth or are deliberately spouting fake stuff probably due to some deep bitterness or some imagined great unfairness that has hindered you.
The Truth is like Poetry. And everybody hates poetry.
March 9th, 2018 at 5:25:50 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I'm a new member. After reading Fleastiff's posts on this thread I've decided this will be my last post. I will not be returning. .

You read Fleastiff's posts?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 9th, 2018 at 7:06:49 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
I'm a new member. After reading Fleastiff's posts on this thread I've decided this will be my last post. I will not be returning. I'm sure that won't break anybody's heart but nonetheless I thought I would post about it. I can't stomach his barrage of fake news. I don't blame anybody for it appearing her. It's not the fault of the moderators or anyone else. It's just the way the world is now. Take care folks.

Sorry you've decided to do that. I really enjoyed your music divas very much.

I happen to have met Fleastiff in person. He's an OK guy. I don't understand why he continues to torment himself with this alternate 9-11 narrative when I've seen quite a bit of evidence to the contrary, but I've said that before.

You might consider blocking him if you don't want to read his stuff . It's a better alternative to leaving all together. Quite a few people do block other posters here, so it's not a big deal.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
Page 2 of 4<1234>