September 11th as Treason

Page 4 of 4<1234
Poll
No votes (0%)
2 votes (33.33%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (50%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (50%)
1 vote (16.66%)

6 members have voted

March 11th, 2018 at 2:56:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
Member since: Aug 3, 2014
Threads: 18
Posts: 3158
Watch two minutes from 4;45. If that doesn't create reasonable doubt as to the validity of the official narrative, then you probably can't be convinced.

https://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/911/world_trade_center_wtc_7_building_video_15
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
March 11th, 2018 at 3:03:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 132
Posts: 6535
Quote: petroglyph
Watch two minutes from 4;45. If that doesn't create reasonable doubt as to the validity of the official narrative, then you probably can't be convinced.

https://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/911/world_trade_center_wtc_7_building_video_15


Do they have any discussion area where their greatest critics pontificate? Not just the FAQ? I know they present some of the counters to their viewpoint but I'd rather read a freeform discussion area on the site.
Nobody learned anything from the global financial crisis.
March 11th, 2018 at 3:37:56 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 44
Posts: 4107
Quote: petroglyph
Watch two minutes from 4;45. If that doesn't create reasonable doubt as to the validity of the official narrative, then you probably can't be convinced.

No I cant be convinced
Just curious
How many people in your opinion did it take to pull this off?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 11th, 2018 at 4:33:28 PM permalink
petroglyph
Member since: Aug 3, 2014
Threads: 18
Posts: 3158
Quote: terapined
No I cant be convinced
Just curious
How many people in your opinion did it take to pull this off?
Pull what off?

I'm saying complete skyscrapers don't fall at free fall speed, meaning absolutely no resistance and land in their own foot print, and you are. The building fell at the same speed as dropping a bowling ball. And you say that is because of office fires that had stopped burning an hour prior.

I will consider you as representing the official narrative. How did you guys find Atta's passport so fast, in all that rubble?

Are all these pilots wrong to? http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
March 11th, 2018 at 4:34:48 PM permalink
petroglyph
Member since: Aug 3, 2014
Threads: 18
Posts: 3158
Quote: rxwine
Do they have any discussion area where their greatest critics pontificate? Not just the FAQ? I know they present some of the counters to their viewpoint but I'd rather read a freeform discussion area on the site.
Is this anything near what you mention? http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
April 5th, 2018 at 3:02:09 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 54
Posts: 6307
I think there is a new process at work here: Should I call it Soopooing? Nah. I think its just an example of how so many people have enshrined values and simply will not consider any iconoclastic viewpoints.
.................,

"No, they freaking don't. That is such crap."

/rant.

Not one of them ever said the reason they became teachers is so they can avoid a boss. Why sprout nonsense like that?

Usually you are pretty level-headed FleaStiff so I'm surprised to hear this opinion from you. I agree that a lot of public pensions, including teacher's pensions, have vast problems including mismanagement, calculations using over-ambitious returns, etc. That is one thing. But to disparage all teachers with what you are posting is a really bad look. I'm guessing you don't have kids.

Nonetheless, your comments about image quality are very interesting, if true.

How do you know the difference? Have you seen it posted somewhere? Has someone told you? Making it up?
..............................................................................................................................

I post this "close only counts in horseshoes and grenades" and suddenly I'm being attacked for everything I post..
Page 4 of 4<1234