No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (50%)
1 vote (16.66%)

6 members have voted

March 11th, 2018 at 2:56:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Watch two minutes from 4;45. If that doesn't create reasonable doubt as to the validity of the official narrative, then you probably can't be convinced.

https://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/911/world_trade_center_wtc_7_building_video_15
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 11th, 2018 at 3:03:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: petroglyph
Watch two minutes from 4;45. If that doesn't create reasonable doubt as to the validity of the official narrative, then you probably can't be convinced.

https://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/911/world_trade_center_wtc_7_building_video_15

Do they have any discussion area where their greatest critics pontificate? Not just the FAQ? I know they present some of the counters to their viewpoint but I'd rather read a freeform discussion area on the site.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 11th, 2018 at 3:37:56 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

No I cant be convinced
Just curious
How many people in your opinion did it take to pull this off?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 11th, 2018 at 4:33:28 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: terapined
No I cant be convinced
Just curious
How many people in your opinion did it take to pull this off?
Pull what off?

I'm saying complete skyscrapers don't fall at free fall speed, meaning absolutely no resistance and land in their own foot print, and you are. The building fell at the same speed as dropping a bowling ball. And you say that is because of office fires that had stopped burning an hour prior.

I will consider you as representing the official narrative. How did you guys find Atta's passport so fast, in all that rubble?

Are all these pilots wrong to? http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html
March 11th, 2018 at 4:34:48 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine
Do they have any discussion area where their greatest critics pontificate? Not just the FAQ? I know they present some of the counters to their viewpoint but I'd rather read a freeform discussion area on the site.
Is this anything near what you mention? http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/
April 5th, 2018 at 3:02:09 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I think there is a new process at work here: Should I call it Soopooing? Nah. I think its just an example of how so many people have enshrined values and simply will not consider any iconoclastic viewpoints.

"No, they freaking don't. That is such crap."

/rant.

Not one of them ever said the reason they became teachers is so they can avoid a boss. Why sprout nonsense like that?

Usually you are pretty level-headed FleaStiff so I'm surprised to hear this opinion from you. I agree that a lot of public pensions, including teacher's pensions, have vast problems including mismanagement, calculations using over-ambitious returns, etc. That is one thing. But to disparage all teachers with what you are posting is a really bad look. I'm guessing you don't have kids.

Nonetheless, your comments about image quality are very interesting, if true.

How do you know the difference? Have you seen it posted somewhere? Has someone told you? Making it up?
..............................................................................................................................

I post this "close only counts in horseshoes and grenades" and suddenly I'm being attacked for everything I post..
December 22nd, 2018 at 7:09:31 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I realize this is a moribund thread because it contains assertions people just don't want to consider.

I do want to remind everyone over at WoV I had posted that one of ten known piracy networks off
Somali waters had ties to Israel. I was urged to take it down when despite reviewing all my original
sources, I could not find a citation.

I alsohad to remove a followup post in that thread wherein I stated that my contacts with known
international terrorists probably was greater than every oyher WoV member combined.
late sixties, Jewish Defense League.
Much Later IRA lads sent over hers on tourist visas as things were getting to hot for them inIreland.
One acquaintance had walked up behind seven British soldiers and sent a piece of their spines right
out their stomachs. One had a good knowledge of electronics and had assembled triggering devices.
All seven were sent over here to lie low for a while but the fbi kept loose tabs on them.

I also knew two nuclear physics majors, one a Shia jerk whu supported the ayaytolla and
one an American jerk constantly in his company or in the company of known felons.

So please don't think I am totally ignorant of terrorism or the Rational Actor Scenario.
Page 4 of 4<1234