miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: odiousgambit
White (odg)
Moves outside Ballroom

White (odg)
Accuses Mrs. Peacock with Wrench in Billiard Room on Monday
Winner!

Just shows how luck can change. A one in 3, though I discarded Library without proof.

I was saying "amazing" because Miplet's turn was totally useless to me ... I had the Study card.

Congrats! Yes, my turn was totally useless to me too, but I knew it would be. Mine was a coin flip.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
March 11th, 2018 at 4:39:52 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Well done ODG. My shot was about 1 in 3 so I had no choice. I would have been unlikely to guess Billiard. . Card readout please.
March 11th, 2018 at 5:06:37 AM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
I really should automate this show all cards thing.

Cards shown to you:
Peacock (bbb) has Dining Room
Scarlet (OD) has Library
White (odg) has Sunday
White (odg) has Knife
Peacock (bbb) has Miss Scarlet
White (odg) has Mr. Green
() has

Cards you have shown:
Scarlet (OD) was shown Thursday
Scarlet (OD) was shown Ballroom
Scarlet (OD) was shown Hall
Plum (gmr) was shown Conservatory
Scarlet (OD) was shown Conservatory
White (odg) was shown Conservatory
Peacock (bbb) was shown Conservatory

Your cards in the order that they will be shown if there is more than one. If you have already shown a player a card, it will take priority.
Thursday
Ballroom
Conservatory
Hall
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
March 11th, 2018 at 9:27:45 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: odiousgambit
White (odg)
Moves outside Ballroom

White (odg)
Accuses Mrs. Peacock with Wrench in Billiard Room on Monday
Winner!

Just shows how luck can change. A one in 3, though I discarded Library without proof.

I was saying "amazing" because Miplet's turn was totally useless to me ... I had the Study card.

Well, congrats and damn. I was there, thanks to OD and miplet. Had to be billiard after tracing their movements (not just their accusations). Just had to hope you were missing something essential.

Next time, OG. Next time. LOL.

I found miplet's last suggestion more than puzzling. I also didn't want to believe he had 3 room cards, but in the end he almost had to have all of them.

Felt much pity for OD getting stopped by miplet first 3 rounds, too. Been there, done that. :-p It's a talent he has, I guess.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
Page 6 of 6« First<3456