Don't be jealous

Page 1 of 3123>
March 15th, 2018 at 12:12:59 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I have a trip planned to The Museum of Clean. A modern museum showcasing exhibits on historic cleaning techniques & tools, with brooms, tubs & more.

Yes, I will also be stopping by the Potato Museum but that seems anti-climatic after The Museum of Clean.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 15th, 2018 at 12:20:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DRich
I have a trip planned to The Museum of Clean. A modern museum showcasing exhibits on historic cleaning techniques & tools, with brooms, tubs & more.

Was it on your bucket list along with the paperclip factory, and paint drying testing facility?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 15th, 2018 at 12:21:57 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

Yes, I will also be stopping by the Potato Museum but that seems anti-climatic after The Museum of Clean.

You could visit the IBEW local #1 museum where it all started for electrical unionists. Workers have created a museum out of the original union hall. https://labortribune.com/the-henry-miller-museum-where-it-all-began/
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 15th, 2018 at 12:26:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

You wanna carpool to the World's Largest Ball of Twine this summer?
The President is a fink.
March 15th, 2018 at 12:28:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I have a trip planned to The Museum of Clean.

Don't linger on the dust bunny exhibit, it's
a Gay pick up area..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 15th, 2018 at 12:52:28 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I have a trip planned to The Museum of Clean.
Sure. Go ahead. Just don't take your wife to see any carpet beaters or washing tubs, scrub boards and manual wringers. Else you will get a rather prolonged visit to the Museum of the Doghouse.

I've posted before that virtually all these pockets of geriatric residents seem to live in areas where winds are so high that houses are naturally free of dust and people clean with soap, water, vinegar and elbow grease rather than aerosol sprays that coat the lungs, particularly of females.
March 15th, 2018 at 12:57:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Fleastiff
and people clean with soap, water, vinegar and elbow grease rather than aerosol sprays that coat the lungs, particularly of females.

I use vinegar window cleaner only, comes
in a spray bottle, I use it to clean everything.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 15th, 2018 at 7:46:21 PM permalink
DJTeddyBear
Threads: 5
I’m jealous - NOT!

Are you going to this museum voluntarily???

Seriously, I had to look it up to see if this was actually a thing.
http://museumofclean.com.s158603.gridserver.com
Yeah, it’s a thing.

Quote: website
What to Expect:
Hands-on displays
No guards—honor system
Multiple places to rest
Free, easy-access parking
Crowd-free, relaxing tour
Humorous and educational

“Crowd-free”? In other words, nobody goes there!

Ahem, have fun!!!
Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. But having only some facts can get you into trouble!
March 15th, 2018 at 10:14:43 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: DJTeddyBear

Are you going to this museum voluntarily???

Yes I am, but my wife is not. I need to learn her some domestic skills. :)

I hope you also read up on the Potato Museum. They used to advertise free hash browns with admittance, but I don;t see that listed anymore.

If you have any recommendations on how to kill three days in Pocatello, let me know.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 15th, 2018 at 10:26:41 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Wingers sports bar
PV Pasta Vino on Main Street.
Page 1 of 3123>