FORTY TWO

Page 4 of 5<12345>
March 26th, 2018 at 3:27:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: FrGamble

I was stuck by the number of priests on that list that began their ministry in the 60s. This is something others have noticed in other places as well. It wasn't just the culture of the times, but the Church was going through big changes in Vatican II. The formation of priests during that time was notoriously bad.

The conspiracy theory I was taught is that before this time priests did not get rotated around parishes. After this they got moved every 4 or 5 years to avoid chances of abuse. I prefer to chalk what you say up to the general decline of society in the 1960s.
The President is a fink.
March 26th, 2018 at 3:51:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
I prefer to chalk what you say up to the general decline of society in the 1960s.

What happened is Vatican II. They
made it OK do get rid of the Latin
mass, and it became much easier
to become a priest. It's a fact that
in the 70's -90's there was a huge
influx of Gays into the priesthood.
It went from being about 28% Gay,
to the almost 60% it is today.

And that's when the pedophilia
really took off, in those same
decades.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 26th, 2018 at 4:34:07 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Again there is no way the 60% number you keep throwing out is close to truth. Secondly, I am not aware of any studies saying homosexuality makes one more likely to be a pedophile.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
March 26th, 2018 at 4:40:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
Again there is no way the 60% number you keep throwing out is close to truth. Secondly, I am not aware of any studies saying homosexuality makes one more likely to be a pedophile.

Read this thread, I have lots of
links about the 60%.

How many Gays were pedophiles
and joined the priesthood specifically
to be close to young boys. You
have the same problem in the
Boy Scouts and the military. I knew
two men in Calif who joined the
Navy as officers in the 50's just
so they could get Gay action. They
both said the amount of Gay hookups
they got because of their rank was
unreal.

A priests rank has the same effect
on young underage boys.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 26th, 2018 at 4:53:07 PM permalink
FrGamble
I find it unbelievable that men would go through 7 years of seminary or however long it takes to be a naval officer for gay sex. Does that seem reasonable to you?
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
March 26th, 2018 at 5:20:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
I find it unbelievable that men would go through 7 years of seminary or however long it takes to be a naval officer for gay sex. Does that seem reasonable to you?

Absolutely. There's a whole society
of Gays in the seminaries and in
the colleges. To be an officer in
the 50's all you needed was a college
degree and boot camp.

I just was reading the other day about
the Gay subculture in the Church that
starts in seminary. I'd find it but you'd
just laugh and dismiss it, why bother.
March 26th, 2018 at 6:41:29 PM permalink
FrGamble
I have a feeling that you don't have any such material or you are embarrassed about your sources. Please remember I have been to seminary and I assure you there is no gay subculture.
March 26th, 2018 at 6:56:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
I have a feeling that you don't have any such material .

Just the tip of the iceberg, there is
a ton of info about this stuff.

Allegations of 'gay subculture' rock Catholic seminary

https://www.christianexaminer.com/article/allegations-of-gay-subculture-rock-catholic-seminary/50936.htm

Bishop removes priests from seminary over gay sex claims

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ireland-church/bishop-removes-priests-from-irish-seminary-over-gay-sex-app-claims-idUSKCN10D22R

“One (allegation) is that there is a homosexual, gay culture, in the seminary.'
March 27th, 2018 at 2:51:33 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

By definition, all pedophiles are gay. Male on male equals homosexual.

I once posted an old PSA warning teenage boys about homosexuals for this reason, but was warned some snowflakes could not handle it so I will not post again. But this is the reason gay males were officially excluded from places like BSA for years. Today the gay movement has convinced enough folks "it is all in your head, not the same thing."

In a generation we will see who is right. I think we will see more scandals, though by then the public may be brainwashed into thinking there is nothing wrong with adult men and teenage boys.
The President is a fink.
March 27th, 2018 at 6:19:32 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I can almost hear Big Rock Candy Mountain playing in the background as we go thru this refrain once again. Its basically a 'beware of homosexuals' warning song for bindle stiffs.

I think boys are more available in the Catholic church since there just isn't much in the way of "alter girls' or girl's sports teams sponsored by the Church. Youth Halls are heavily skewed to males or at least the St. Thomas Aquinas Youth Hall in Boulder Colorado was. And community outreach to the homeless surely doesn't encourage female participation in the Youth Hall activities even if the Church gives credits to both males and female students who serve meals there.
Page 4 of 5<12345>