1 vote (16.66%)
1 vote (16.66%)
1 vote (16.66%)
4 votes (66.66%)

6 members have voted

March 31st, 2018 at 12:17:10 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
This game.reminds me a lot of the story about all the blind men standing around an elephant. I don't remember quite how it goes, but I think you all know what I'm talking about.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
March 31st, 2018 at 4:27:01 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
wait a minute! I thought your Mom tossed your notes!

ha ha! congratulations Barbara!

I was hurtin' Burton as far as knowing character cards ... counting on a reveal, no way was I going to flush it out. Otherwise I pretty much was ready to accuse and was right on those hunches
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 1st, 2018 at 1:25:21 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: odiousgambit

I was hurtin' Burton as far as knowing character cards

LOL. Urban dictionary is fun

"https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hurtin%20Burton
A Hurtin Burton is an alcoholic beverage that was first introduced in 2011, in Halifax, Canada. The drink must be consumed at a strip club. It is a straight shot of vodka, and a stripper would lean over the shot glass and fart directly on the vodka. Once this is completed, the shot is ready to drink."
April 1st, 2018 at 5:49:42 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: OnceDear

A Hurtin Burton is an alcoholic beverage that was first introduced in 2011, in Halifax, Canada. The drink must be consumed at a strip club. It is a straight shot of vodka, and a stripper would lean over the shot glass and fart directly on the vodka. Once this is completed, the shot is ready to drink."

well, farted-on-by-stripper describes the quality of my information on the correct suspect. However, I've never heard of that drink before, I have to say.

In fact I would bet money that this particular description is just something made up by somebody.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 1st, 2018 at 6:45:56 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
I was hurtin' Burton as far as knowing character cards ...

When I read that, I thought you were Doxing me. Oddly I'd never heard of that expression.
April 1st, 2018 at 7:16:02 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: OnceDear

HaHaHaHaHa!
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
April 1st, 2018 at 7:39:35 AM permalink
beachbumbabs

I was hurtin' Burton as far as knowing character cards ... counting on a reveal, no way was I going to flush it out. Otherwise I pretty much was ready to accuse and was right on those hunches

Honestly, I picked what was most likely, but had a fair amount of luck. Thanks.
Page 7 of 7« First<4567