Atari VCS

March 23rd, 2018 at 12:23:34 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 22
Posts: 1034
I just ran across this old VCS game. I'm guessing this couldn't be published today.

March 23rd, 2018 at 2:04:30 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 54
Posts: 6545
Quote: DRich
I just ran across this old VCS game. I'm guessing this couldn't be published today.
All I see on my screen is a large black square but you might want to know that legacy games are often kept alive by fans who update both software and hardware to keep abandoned games alive.
March 24th, 2018 at 8:31:59 AM permalink
Ayecarumba
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 86
Posts: 1623
Quote: DRich
I just ran across this old VCS game. I'm guessing this couldn't be published today.


There's alot of politically incorrect stuff on the internet, so I wouldn't be surprised if some app with a similar theme is out there. There are mainstream games about killing your boss, running people in the ghetto over with your car, or driving a Panzer tank over American soldiers. Custer killing Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse wouldn't be much of a stretch.
March 24th, 2018 at 9:04:46 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 22
Posts: 1034
Quote: Ayecarumba

There's alot of politically incorrect stuff on the internet, so I wouldn't be surprised if some app with a similar theme is out there. There are mainstream games about killing your boss, running people in the ghetto over with your car, or driving a Panzer tank over American soldiers. Custer killing Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse wouldn't be much of a stretch.


I agree, but Custer isn't killing that indian woman. That appendage below his waist is not a gun.

"You controlled a General Custer who was wearing nothing but his hat, boots and cavalry scarf (complete with enormous erection), and whose objective was not to defeat the Indians in battle, but to rape a girl. A girl who is tied to a wooden pole."
March 24th, 2018 at 9:07:06 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 54
Posts: 6545
Which used to be referred to as defeating her, so it really was Custer defeating an Indian.
March 24th, 2018 at 10:47:22 AM permalink
Ayecarumba
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 86
Posts: 1623
Quote: DRich
I agree, but Custer isn't killing that indian woman. That appendage below his waist is not a gun.

"You controlled a General Custer who was wearing nothing but his hat, boots and cavalry scarf (complete with enormous erection), and whose objective was not to defeat the Indians in battle, but to rape a girl. A girl who is tied to a wooden pole."

Oh... Then I revise my response to “Definitely Yes”. There is probably a series out there already. Possible titles: “Deep Custer”, “Behind the Green Custer”, “The South Shall Rise Again”...