Atari VCS

March 23rd, 2018 at 12:23:34 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I just ran across this old VCS game. I'm guessing this couldn't be published today.

At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 23rd, 2018 at 2:04:30 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: DRich
I just ran across this old VCS game. I'm guessing this couldn't be published today.
All I see on my screen is a large black square but you might want to know that legacy games are often kept alive by fans who update both software and hardware to keep abandoned games alive.
March 24th, 2018 at 8:31:59 AM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89

There's alot of politically incorrect stuff on the internet, so I wouldn't be surprised if some app with a similar theme is out there. There are mainstream games about killing your boss, running people in the ghetto over with your car, or driving a Panzer tank over American soldiers. Custer killing Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse wouldn't be much of a stretch.
March 24th, 2018 at 9:04:46 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: Ayecarumba

There's alot of politically incorrect stuff on the internet, so I wouldn't be surprised if some app with a similar theme is out there. There are mainstream games about killing your boss, running people in the ghetto over with your car, or driving a Panzer tank over American soldiers. Custer killing Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse wouldn't be much of a stretch.

I agree, but Custer isn't killing that indian woman. That appendage below his waist is not a gun.

"You controlled a General Custer who was wearing nothing but his hat, boots and cavalry scarf (complete with enormous erection), and whose objective was not to defeat the Indians in battle, but to rape a girl. A girl who is tied to a wooden pole."
March 24th, 2018 at 9:07:06 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Which used to be referred to as defeating her, so it really was Custer defeating an Indian.
March 24th, 2018 at 10:47:22 AM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
I agree, but Custer isn't killing that indian woman. That appendage below his waist is not a gun.

"You controlled a General Custer who was wearing nothing but his hat, boots and cavalry scarf (complete with enormous erection), and whose objective was not to defeat the Indians in battle, but to rape a girl. A girl who is tied to a wooden pole."

Oh... Then I revise my response to “Definitely Yes”. There is probably a series out there already. Possible titles: “Deep Custer”, “Behind the Green Custer”, “The South Shall Rise Again”...
March 8th, 2023 at 1:58:43 AM permalink
Jemsnixon
Threads: 0
There is a lot of politically incorrect content online, therefore it wouldn't surprise me if there were apps with a similar subject. There are popular games where you can assassinate your boss, run over ghetto residents with your car, or run over US soldiers with a Panzer tank. Killing Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse by Custer wouldn't be too far-fetched.
March 8th, 2023 at 8:27:31 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I've been to Little Bighorn
I've read a lot about this battle
From the recent archeological record, the Indian stories from the battle have been vindicated while US calvary stories after the battle have been dismissed.
My personal theory
Custer saw overwhelming forces of Indians but he also spotted the large group of women and children running away from the battle. He took a chance and him and a small group attempted to get the Women and children. He won a past battle rounding up the women and children. He took a chance and was killed making this last ditch chance to win the battle
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 8th, 2023 at 3:12:57 PM permalink
DRich

Shockingly, i still remember this post and it was from five years ago.