I Love Youtube

April 7th, 2019 at 6:39:38 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 7th, 2019 at 7:37:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Reminds me of something they would have found useful in "Breaking Bad". And not just for vehicles.

Quote: petroglyph
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 7th, 2019 at 8:42:32 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: petroglyph

Duuuuuuude….. you found my obsession lol. Thought I was the only one.

Good vid. There's 3 I can remember that weren't featured. One was one of those chippers, but they threw in piles of long blocks. No car, just piles of spent motors. How in all of the hells does it just chew through them like that? Another was a recycle yard from the operators chair. Half circle of dumpsters around a car in the middle, operator in crane with pincher attachment. He picks the car apart piece by piece, neatly clipping doors, hoods, trunk lids off and putting them in that dumpster, simply picks the motor right out of the car, sets in that dumpster. You can almost see a mechanical pinky extended as he reaches in and deftly removes the dash, wiring, airbag, and puts it in that dumpster. All with a big ass crane with this big ass pincher on it. Picks it right apart as clean as you'd like. Flips it over, pick out the suspension, just like that. Was so trippy to watch.

Last was just a rubber ball. Was the only thing I saw that survived.

As for your vid, that car crusher was a big wtf. It was an SUV and it might have filled two 55gal drums. For real, dude? What else can we put in there? =D

And the bowling balls.... I know it's just a video, but I put on my PPE anyway. It makes me oddly anxious.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
April 7th, 2019 at 9:19:58 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Found it...

Tell you what, I ever run into my high school guidance counselor, there's gonna be a misunderstanding ;)
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
April 7th, 2019 at 9:31:57 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Glad you guys like that tire eater, I was mesmerized by it.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 8th, 2019 at 8:22:26 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
That video also gave me a perverse sense of pleasure and I don't know why. Probably the same reason I love to sit by a bug zapper and watch and smell them fry. I especially loved the tree trunk grinder. I spent much of the summer of 1989 trying to extract tree roots and had a love/hate relationship with the fight. Mostly love. Seeing the last of a junk tree meet the grinding teeth of death gives me a sense of revenge. Don't tell my environmentalist friends I said that.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
April 9th, 2019 at 2:16:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Wizard
That video also gave me a perverse sense of pleasure and I don't know why. Probably the same reason I love to sit by a bug zapper and watch and smell them fry. I especially loved the tree trunk grinder. I spent much of the summer of 1989 trying to extract tree roots and had a love/hate relationship with the fight. Mostly love. Seeing the last of a junk tree meet the grinding teeth of death gives me a sense of revenge. Don't tell my environmentalist friends I said that.

Nothing wrong with getting rid of a problem tree. Don't listen to "environmentalists" who have a problem with this, they are usually city folk who know nothing about forest management.
The President is a fink.
April 12th, 2019 at 1:48:39 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
9 year old Sky Brown. Professional skateboarder

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 22nd, 2019 at 6:49:26 PM permalink
rxwine
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 24th, 2019 at 11:11:57 PM permalink
rxwine