I Love Youtube

Page 91 of 91« First<88899091
January 18th, 2023 at 8:33:43 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 55
3 episodes in and I'm blown away
Netflix has got to be worried
I'd be surprised if the Netflix version will be as good as this one.
So far loving the Chinese version. High quality acting and production. The US is the King Kong of the entertainment industry. Looks like China is catching up in that dept.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 22nd, 2023 at 7:15:57 AM permalink
terapined
3 Body Problem on the tencent channel on youtube
Very faithful to the book
Except there was a key scene regarding the brutality of the cultural revolution
They left that out
On the plus side I was wondering how they were going to film the key video game at www.3body.com
Computer game on a screen in the book
They made it a virtual reality game
Oh yea
Music, acting, artistic direction are all spot on in this series. I am so impressed
Up to episode 8 but have to slow down
Seems like they are releasing 1 episode a day
It's pretty fascinating to see how products are advertised in China. Pretty slick commercials
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 29th, 2023 at 8:35:43 AM permalink
tenie8
Threads: 0
I first got one to be approximately the size of a golf ball, but someone tossed it away. I immediately began a new one, although I took more precautions to conceal it in between shifts. That one eventually grew to around racquetball size. It's still in a box of garbage in the garage. I still think of this little piece of artwork every time I see a small box of garbage on a counter filled with straw wrappers.
January 29th, 2023 at 4:23:25 PM permalink
terapined
So cool
Page 91 of 91« First<88899091