Women Unhated

April 26th, 2018 at 3:04:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: beachbumbabs
Anybody wanting to get a bit of perspective on the AZD/EB misogyny might find this article interesting.

I read it, and find it to be the typical misandry of the left. Somehow women who speak up for themselves are "feminists" in our society and made heroes, yet men who do so are labeled all kinds of evil things.
The President is a fink.
April 26th, 2018 at 3:17:36 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: beachbumbabs
Anybody wanting to get a bit of perspective on the AZD/EB misogyny might find this article interesting.

I did, anyway. And didn't know several things the article discusses about how it develops now.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/gyj3yw/how-reddit-is-used-to-indoctrinate-young-men-into-becoming-misogynists

Sorry, Babs. I got to "reverse rape" and had to stop. (Un?)Fortunately, I am already quite familiar with these knuckleheads.

Have I mentioned my support of eugenics before?
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
April 26th, 2018 at 3:22:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Face
Sorry, Babs. I got to "reverse rape" and had to stop. (Un?)Fortunately, I am already quite familiar with these knuckleheads.

OK, you forced me to find this video.
What nonsense, what does this have
to do with what we discuss here.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 26th, 2018 at 3:41:12 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: Evenbob
OK, you forced me to find this video.
What nonsense, what does this have
to do with what we discuss here.

No vid, and nothing about here. Babs' link featured a write up about certain Reddit subforums; "Incel", or "involuntarily celibate", is the one I focused on. And in it, you will find.... well, let me put it this way. If you took every one of Wiz's self disparaging comments about his luck with women and made a person out of it, that person would be Rico freaking Suave compared to these f#$%wit rejects. "Men" (and that is NOT the proper noun for these wastes of existence) who believe that women owe them sex, that rape is something a woman should be honored to have happen to her, and that refusing their advances is a sort of "reverse rape" that belongs in the same category as felonious sexual assault.

If there were an "IncelCon", I would firebomb the entire state it was held in, early 40's Berlin style.

Your comments about women nagging or never forgetting a wrong don't even register on this scale.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
April 26th, 2018 at 4:15:19 PM permalink
Evenbob
"Men" (and that is NOT the proper noun for these wastes of existence) who believe that women owe them sex,.

Why would a woman owe you sex,
I don't get it. Unless she's a hooker
you paid, of course.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 26th, 2018 at 5:16:47 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Sorry, Babs. I got to "reverse rape" and had to stop.
The one and only time I read this drivel was because B linked it, I assumed it was material she is familiar with. I got as far as the third reward medal Aditi made and had to quit.

Either the article was edited, or I clicked on one of the bolded links, but I got to a place where she was making rewards for loser men, and I believe giving them away to males as a put down. I don't see it now.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 26th, 2018 at 5:31:01 PM permalink
petroglyph
My wife is the best person I have ever met, it is an honor to be married to her. I don't think one in a million comes close.

Imagine if your dog was an incredibly attractive woman, who was your compliment in every way. Smarter than you are, happy, funny, energetic and loved you, more than your dog does. Who actually cared. Who truly thought about your happiness, and made it her goal to help you enjoy your life, in every way she could. Who was not like any person you ever met. Who isn't jealous, and realizes if an attractive woman walked by, your eyes would follow. Who, every one you know looks up to? And even the very few that don't like her, respect her.

What if you had dreamed of exactly that woman for twenty years, where not one thing could be different, or you would have never ventured. Whenever you were near, it made your nostrils flair, your heart beat faster,,,,, and she welcomed you in ? If she showed you what love is, was able to find the good in you and the world, would you love her in return?
April 26th, 2018 at 6:04:17 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: petroglyph
Imagine if

Without drugs? Cause if it's drugs you're
taking, send me some.. No, I can't
imagine what you describe without
chemical help..
April 26th, 2018 at 6:26:43 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: petroglyph
I don't think one in a million comes close.

I think you're right on that. Never let her go.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
April 26th, 2018 at 6:44:25 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Evenbob
Without drugs? Cause if it's drugs you're
taking, send me some.. No, I can't
imagine what you describe without
chemical help..
Yeah, I know, it's hard. Wasn't easy for me to believe either. There hasn't been anyone that knows the both of us, that hasn't taken the time to point out to me, that it was shear dumb luck on my part. And I have to agree. But that does not mean that I am going to turn it down. I was do for a bit of good luck.