German Trump Joke

Page 1 of 41234>
May 5th, 2018 at 12:09:03 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068

Donald Trump ist zu seinem ersten Staatsbesuch bei Angela Merkel in Berlin. Nach ein bisschen Small-Talk fragt er Merkel, was das Geheimnis ihres großen Erfolges ist. Merkel sagt ihm, man müsse nur viele intelligente Leute um sich herum haben.
“Wie wissen Sie so schnell, ob wer intelligent ist?” fragt Trump.
“Lassen Sie es mich demonstrieren” antwortet Merkel. Sie greift zum Telefon, ruft Wolfgang Schäuble an und stellt ihm eine Frage: “Herr Schäuble, es ist der Sohn ihres Vaters, ist aber nicht ihr Bruder. Wer ist es?”
Ohne zu zögern antwortet Schäuble: “Ganz einfach, das bin ich!”
“Sehen Sie”, sagt Merkel zu Trump, “so teste ich die Intelligenz der Leute, die um mich herum sind”.
Begeistert fliegt Trump zurück nach Amerika. Zu Hause angekommen, ruft er sofort seinen Vize Pence an, um ihm dieselbe Frage zu stellen. “Es ist der Sohn deines Vaters, ist aber nicht dein Bruder. Wer ist es?”
Nach langem hin und her sagt Pence: “Ich habe keine Ahnung, ich werde aber versuchen die Antwort bis morgen herauszufinden!”
Pence kommt einfach nicht drauf und beschließt, Rat beim ehemaligen Präsidenten Obama einzuholen. Er ruft ihn an: “Mr. Obama – es ist der Sohn ihres Vaters, ist aber nicht ihr Bruder. Wer ist es?” fragt er Obama.
“Ganz einfach, das bin ich!”
Glücklich, die Antwort gefunden zu haben, ruft Pence bei Trump an und sagt triumphierend: “Ich hab die Antwort, es ist Barack Obama!”
Trump brüllt ihn total entsetzt an: “Nein, du Trottel, es ist Wolfgang Schäuble!”

Donald Trump is on his first official visit with Angela Merkel, in Berlin. After a bit of small talk, he asks Merkel about the secret of her great success. Merkel tells him, that all it takes is to be surrounded by many intelligent people.

How do you find out that quick, if someone is intelligent?“, Trump asks.

Let me show you“, Merkel replies. She picks up the phone, calls up Wolfgang Schäuble (President of the German Federal Parliament) and asks him: „Mr. Schäuble - he is the son of your father, but he is not your brother. Who is he?“

Without hesitation, Schäuble replies: „That’s an easy one. It’s me, of course!“

See?“, Merkel tells Trump, „This is how I am testing the intelligence of the people I surround myself with.“

Filled with excitement, Trump flies back to America.

Upon arrival, he immediately calls up Mike Pence to ask him the same question.

„He‘s the son of your father, but he’s not your brother. Who is he?“

After a lengthy back-and-forth, Pence says: „I have no clue, but I will try to find out by tomorrow.“

Pence torments his brain, but still can’t make any sense of it, so he decides to ask former President Obama for help. He calls him up: „Mr. Obama, he‘s the son of your father, yet not your brother. Who is he?“

„Well, that would be me, of course“, Obama replies.

Relived to have finally found the answer, Pence calls up Trump, and triumphantly goes: „I got the answer to your question now! It’s Barack Obama!“

Trump is livid. „No, you IDIOT!, he yells at Pence, „It is WOLFGANG SCHÄUBLE!“
May 5th, 2018 at 1:12:33 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
This same thing happened with Bush. The
Left painted him as stupider than a rock,
yet when he had meetings with people
who never met him, they would say his
grasp of every subject that came up
was immediate and extensive.

Trump was a high level businessman
for decades, made multi million dollar
deals regularly. At business meetings
he was onto the subject at hand
immediately, got what he wanted to
get done and was always praised for
his knowledge and grasp of the
subject and his ability to not waste
time.

Like Bush, he becomes president and
is suddenly portrayed as so dumb,
it's a wonder he can tie his own shoes.
According to the Left. Obama and
Clinton, of course, were the smartest
presidents we ever had. Obama
could barely put two words together
without a prompter and Clinton was
such a dumbass hick he just had to get
his flute played in the Oval by a young
girl groupie. Brilliant.

LOL
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 5th, 2018 at 1:36:24 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Paco tells a funny joke, and Evenbob does some turd polishing.

Everything is right with the world.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 5th, 2018 at 2:09:10 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Bill Clinton (while in office) gets word from the Secret Service: “Mr. President, we have terrible news. Someone wrote 'Bill Clinton sucks' in urine, outside the White House. We're analyzing the urine, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.”

“Thank you,” said Bill Clinton.

The next day, the Secret Service came back. “Mr. President, we have bad news and really bad news.”

“Well give me the bad news,” said Bill Clinton.

“The bad news is, we've identified the source of the urine. It's Al Gore sir.”

“That's terrible! What's the really bad news?”

“It's Hillary's handwriting.”
May 5th, 2018 at 3:07:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
This same thing happened with Bush. The
Left painted him as stupider than a rock,
yet when he had meetings with people
who never met him, they would say his
grasp of every subject that came up
was immediate and extensive.

It happens with any Republican. I noticed it more after reading one of Coulter's books and she pointed out examples. Then in 2012 I remember the headline in Politico as soon as he was gaining traction:

"Is Rick Perry Dumb?"

They said the same about Reagan, too. They worshiped Obama as "smart." Yet Obama proved the term "book smart, street stupid!" in most things he did. He was like a kid who had his first real job out of college and wanted to spend time "analyzing the target market of the business" instead of making an actual sales call.
The President is a fink.
May 5th, 2018 at 8:41:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Pacomartin
Bill Clinton (while in office) gets word from the Secret Service: “Mr. President, we have terrible news. Someone wrote 'Bill Clinton sucks' in urine, outside the White House. We're analyzing the urine, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.”

“Thank you,” said Bill Clinton.

The next day, the Secret Service came back. “Mr. President, we have bad news and really bad news.”

“Well give me the bad news,” said Bill Clinton.

“The bad news is, we've identified the source of the urine. It's Al Gore sir.”

“That's terrible! What's the really bad news?”

“It's Hillary's handwriting.”

Pretty funny
Its just a joke
yet
The righties on this board go nuts anytime a republican President is made fun of
I can laugh regardless if the target is a Dem or Repub
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 5th, 2018 at 10:30:59 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
They said the same about Reagan, too.

They said Reagan was senile and
impossibly stupid. Yet he turned
out to be the best president of
the 20th century. Of the last 6
presidents, Obama had to be the
dumbest. Couldn't talk extemporaneously,
made stupid mistakes like the
'beer summit' where he had to kiss
ass for being so ignorant.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 5th, 2018 at 2:30:54 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
They said Reagan was senile and
impossibly stupid. Yet he turned
out to be the best president of
the 20th century. Of the last 6
presidents, Obama had to be the
dumbest. Couldn't talk extemporaneously,
made stupid mistakes like the
'beer summit' where he had to kiss
ass for being so ignorant.

Wrong and wrong. In your opinion, maybe, but not objectively.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
May 5th, 2018 at 2:39:32 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: beachbumbabs

I was going to bring up that Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and was president of the Harvard Law Review. Meanwhile, Reagan graduated from Eureka college, the smallest college to graduate a president.

However, I then thought better of the idea of getting sucked into a debate that would go nowhere.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 5th, 2018 at 3:59:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: beachbumbabs

Breaking the back of inflation, recovering from stagnant growth, booming economy, and winning the cold war. Yeah, no objective achievements. Anyone alive at the time saw how much better the mood in the USA was in 1988 vs. 1980.
The President is a fink.
Page 1 of 41234>