It's very very hard to beat the
incumbent. One that has a roaring
economy, forget it. It's a stage
of old tired bozos, Commies,
fake Indians, Gay small town
mayors, and some rich guy
nobody ever heard of. You do
the math.

It isn’t 1 in 100 hard. Put a (D) at the end of sentient toilet seat and I’ll take the sentient toilet seat getting 100:1 odds.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 14th, 2020 at 7:50:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
I tend to agree. I am looking to bet more on Trump, despite having thousands on him already to win in 2020.

What, bet 10K to win 10.5K? Why
bother.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 14th, 2020 at 8:54:06 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Evenbob
What, bet 10K to win 10.5K? Why
bother.

The current betting odds suggest Trump has a 54% chance of winning. In other words, fair odds on Trump are -117.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
January 15th, 2020 at 2:50:32 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: fleaswatter
What is white, white, white, white, white and white????

The cast of the latest episode of the "Democratic Clown Show" to be broadcast live from 9:00pm-11:00pm on January 14, 2020
+100

😂😂
January 15th, 2020 at 3:38:57 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
I would maintain just the opposite. Why would we want to bring more people into this crappy world that we are destroying? I think every woman should have to pass multiple fitness tests to not have an abortion.

You do not realize it, but your statement proves my statement.
The President is a fink.
January 15th, 2020 at 5:38:11 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I'll tell you what I noticed in the debates, people are afraid to get real on certain things.

We have our friend Pocahontas here making it about gender, I know she was asked the question by the Moderators, but she did make an accusation about something Sanders had said (it can't be proven he didn't---surprise) back in 2018 about a woman being unable to win the Presidency. Funny thing that is just getting brought up now.

So, then Warren...and remember here that Democrats are really supposed to just want equality, so gender shouldn't even really be relevant...points out that the men have lost ten total elections between them and the (two) women have lost zero.

My response would have been, "I wasn't going to make this about gender identity politics, because I believe everyone should be judged on their merit, but it should be pointed out that women are 0-FOR-1 in Presidential General Elections, which includes a loss to incumbent Donald Trump. Of course, they're 0-FOR-MORE THAN ONE if you want to include minor party candidates like you are in counting many of Senator Sanders' losses in your tally when he ran on a minor party ticket or as an independent."
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 15th, 2020 at 5:46:20 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

👏👏👏
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 15th, 2020 at 6:10:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
I'll tell you what I noticed in the debates, people are afraid to get real on certain things.

We have our friend Pocahontas here making it about gender, I know she was asked the question by the Moderators, but she did make an accusation about something Sanders had said (it can't be proven he didn't---surprise) back in 2018 about a woman being unable to win the Presidency. Funny thing that is just getting brought up now.

So, then Warren...and remember here that Democrats are really supposed to just want equality, so gender shouldn't even really be relevant...points out that the men have lost ten total elections between them and the (two) women have lost zero.

My response would have been, "I wasn't going to make this about gender identity politics, because I believe everyone should be judged on their merit, but it should be pointed out that women are 0-FOR-1 in Presidential General Elections, which includes a loss to incumbent Donald Trump. Of course, they're 0-FOR-MORE THAN ONE if you want to include minor party candidates like you are in counting many of Senator Sanders' losses in your tally when he ran on a minor party ticket or as an independent."

You are not getting it. What you have in your pants. What color you are. Who you lie down with. The Democrats care more about that than anything. It’s like the fancy neighborhood where everyone is in everyone else’s business and all make fun of the guy with a Buick instead of a BMW.

If Bernie were sharp like Trump he would have answered, “maybe I said it. Everyone said it. HILLARY said it herself!” That is the kind of sharp answer that would have knocked Warren down like a boxer knocked down for the first time. She would have been off her game all night.
The President is a fink.
January 15th, 2020 at 8:18:41 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I keep seeing in the polls that Biden is slightly ahead of both Sanders and Warren. However, he would lag significantly their total. Hypothetically,if Sanders would drop out and wholeheartedly endorse Warren, saying something like "See, I believe a woman really can win, and Senator Warren has the progressive ideas that this country needs", would that immediately make Warren the huge favorite for the nomination?
January 15th, 2020 at 11:06:56 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Watching highlites of the debate, why
would anybody ever vote for the
Klobacher woman. She's unattractive,
unappealing, and sounds like every
other politician I've ever heard.

They're describing Sleepy Joe's
performance as 'low energy'. An
old man trying to stay awake..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.