Trump out of spite. And Hillary
barely survived 16, she would
never survive another campaign.

Mayor Munchkin has a ton of
baggage, a lot of women he
harassed sexually and paid
off. We're in Me Too now and
it's different than 16.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 16th, 2020 at 1:22:16 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
I just watched montages CNN
and MSNBC gushing over Avenatti and his chances of being
president.

Ironically, he's more qualified than Pete Buttcrack. At least he takes a position on issues unlike the vague Buttcrack. 😂😂
February 16th, 2020 at 1:24:02 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Tanko
The others are doing all the road work while Bloomberg just makes commercials with an actor speaking for him. Won't do any debates because he is of small stature, with a whiny little voice.

Bernie shows Putin who's boss:
LOL!!

This video has sound which makes it even more hilarious. The punch starts at 0:08 in the video: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

February 16th, 2020 at 11:04:31 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
February 16th, 2020 at 11:12:12 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-klobuchar-steyer-get-stumped-when-simply-asked-name-mexicos-president

As long as we don’t compare them to what the current Oval Office holder probably doesn’t know, it could look bad.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 16th, 2020 at 11:42:12 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-klobuchar-steyer-get-stumped-when-simply-asked-name-mexicos-president

Isn't KrowButcher the one who
goes berserk on her staff sometimes?
Isn't she the one who threw a
hissy fit and ate her salad with
her comb because she wanted
to humiliate the girl who forget
to bring the plastic fork? Yeah,
she'll make a great president.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 16th, 2020 at 12:32:05 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine
As long as we don’t compare them to what the current Oval Office holder probably doesn’t know, it could look bad.
It's funny how our minds work.

When I was perusing the article, I asked myself the same question, "who's the president of Mexico", and it took me a few seconds to pull up what I could. I got,,,,Obrador, and L...something, Obrador, and Amlo. That's what I got. Then I asked myself how many world leaders I could pull up in my head. Right off, I know quite a few more than I can name off the bat, when my head is doing something else. She no doubt, knows the answer. Buttigeig got it, but he's not only younger, he's in the spook business, so that factoid was on the tip of his tongue.

So I have this rhetoric going on inside my head. [ruminating is not good] I come up with right off, I know the name of the pres of Venezuela... it's been in the news, of course Putin. We can all probably come up with Xi Xinping? I have Zelenski on easy recall. What's funny is, I can name the pres of N. Korea, but not S. Korea, right off the top of my head.
So, I figure, [inside rhetoric] that we remember threats better than we remember the slight reward of recalling the name of some friendly country's boss?

I can name a few more, but you get the point. What I have done for a few years is, try to be able to point out the location of country's that we are at conflict with. When that lady reporter was cornered the other day and asked if she could point out Ukraine on a map [she nailed it], I often try to put the point on the country's capitol..."aim small, miss small, right? It's one of the few things I can sometimes beat my wife at when Jeopardy is on, is geography. I read a ton, which probably isn't helping my recall any [because of what I read] where my wife does crosswords. I will read some other factoid about a conflict, and she is doing a computer game, solitaire, or other mind exercise to stay sharp.

Anyway, here we are, happy election season! Remember when there were breaks in between elections? As leaders got elected the uproar would fade for a year or two, before they fired up again. Now it's 24/7, vote for me and I'll set you free. yada yada.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 16th, 2020 at 12:35:04 PM permalink
petroglyph
I haven't followed the campaigns, but now that you mention it I do kinda recall her eating with a comb.

I thought Cowbutcher dropped out already?

Anyone else on the dem side may as well go about their other lives if Hill is on the ticket.
February 16th, 2020 at 1:01:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Have you read nothing about Donny’s hissy fits and bouts of screaming at aides in the Oval Office when he doesn’t get his way? Or does Rush not bring those up? lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 16th, 2020 at 1:02:26 PM permalink
petroglyph
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/amy-klobuchar-english-should-not-be-the-national-language/

I disagree with any "leaders" that don't want English as the national language. I don't see how having to print everything in multiple languages, or teach school in every language requested, is of any benefit to our country. I'm fine with students learning foreign language, but that's what other languages are, is foreign.