8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

May 22nd, 2020 at 7:33:03 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Joe Biden
"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black"
May 22nd, 2020 at 7:34:03 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
And that of course, in the US,
means less than nothing. No
candidate ever ever EVER
campaigns to win the popular
vote. I thought a smart guy
like you say you are would
know that. Take a civics 101
class sometime..

And Dementia Joe helps himself
when he speaks? He's in hiding
because he can't put a sentence
together on his own.

Read one of my posts sometime before you make critical statements, I promise you'll have plenty of ammunition to make critical statements that are at least more than 0% accurate.

If you'd read any of my political posts over at WoV, then you would already know that I am vehemently against the abomination to Representative Democracy known as the Electoral College for a wide variety of reasons. Not least amongst those reasons is the concept of Faithless Electors who, in 2016, resulted in an Electoral Vote for Bernie Sanders, one for Faith Spotted Eagle, three for Colin Powell and one for Ron Paul. The Faith Spotted Eagle one was particularly interesting in a, "Representative Democracy," because, failing to secure even ONE popular vote, she was literally representative of nobody.

Of course, you also have Ron Paul who did not run that year, Colin Powell, who has never run for public office, much less POTUS and Bernie Sanders who lost the Democratic Nomination and endorsed Hillary Clinton.

Oh, and John Kasich, who I almost forgot. Lost the Republican nomination.

Take a high school reading class sometime, perhaps you'll pick up some comprehension skills. A smart guy like you should know how to read.

I said the exact opposite of Joe helping himself when he speaks. Page 302:

Quote: Myself
Why not? You're Joe Biden. You're not the world's best speaker. Trump is an idiot. Do nothing and let Trump make his own position against you worse.

Actually, make that a third grade reading class. Did they go up to third grade in the 1890's?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 22nd, 2020 at 7:34:57 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
"You ain't black!"

May 22nd, 2020 at 7:36:33 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: AZDuffman
She both played prevent defense the whole way and was afraid to say anything that was not focus group tested to death. She had no core beliefs. She believed what she thought people wanted her to believe. She was like GM in the 1980s, keep it bland so as not to turn off anyone. Trump was free-wheeling, like a start-up company. Just have a few ideas and run with them. He was the 1993 Dodge Ram. Might turn a few people off but the ones that liked it loved it.

Disagree with the first, agree with the second. One thing that she did that was too offensive was make plays for states that she was extremely unlikely to win, I assume, in the hopes of running up the score. Aside from that, I do not have any great disagreement with the rest of what you said. I might slightly disagree on the core beliefs part, but not enough to actually waste my time defending her.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 22nd, 2020 at 7:48:19 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
What do I mean? One perfect example. Obama said "I believe women should be paid the same as men, he doesn't." And McCain stood there like a statue. Never defended himself. Steve Lombardi. Palin was only perceived as "an idiot" after the attacks took their toll and people thought she said what Tina Fey said. Meanwhile all the women's groups who defend the slightest attack on a woman were silent. Meanwhile McCain did nothing to defend her.

That's because those groups are Liberal. Look at what they did to poor Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Let's face it: She is not the world's most attractive woman. Even with that, the Liberal media would go out of their way to have every picture of her be an unflattering still shot of her while she was in the middle of speaking. So passive-aggressive. Just look up virtually any article about her and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/sarah-sanders-credibility-reaches-the-point-no-return

There you go, second Google listing I found for "MSNBC Sarah Huckabee Sanders." She's in the middle of saying something, which is why her face looks like that. Why can't you just put a flattering picture of her on there? For God's sake, at least one with her mouth closed. Hypocrites.

How was McCain supposed to defend her? Tina Fey or no Tina Fey, to the perception of many, she comes off as an idiot. "Oh no, say it ain't so, Joe!" Great. I wish it had been in writing, she might have won a Pulitzer Prize. What an incredible rhyme scheme! Shakespearean, almost. A reference to the Black Sox scandal, as well, so I'll give partial credit for that.

"How's that hopey changey thing workin' out for ya?" Well, I guess it worked out pretty well for him considering he kicked her ticket's sorry @$$ across the nation and then won reelection to boot, ya' know? He done went and got rehired at that Presidenty thing that her good buddy Johnny was trying to get, ain't that right? He came in strong as a moose in Spring and took over 300 Electoral Votey things all hunky-dory, ya?

I'd still take her over Trump, but not over W..

Quote:
I did not like either of them. Which is why I am done voting when I do not like either side. The GOP cannot put up the one "who's turn it is" and expect my vote anymore.

The Libertarian Party wouldn't mind your vote if you're not doing anything with it anyway. Just saying.
May 22nd, 2020 at 9:13:31 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Double
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 22nd, 2020 at 9:16:03 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
That's because those groups are Liberal. Look at what they did to poor Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Let's face it: She is not the world's most attractive woman. Even with that, the Liberal media would go out of their way to have every picture of her be an unflattering still shot of her while she was in the middle of speaking. So passive-aggressive. Just look up virtually any article about her and you'll see what I mean.

I realize it is because they are liberal. I would just like that it to be pointed out how political they are when they are given any weight or credibility in defending a woman who claims anything against a man. I mean, I do not listen to them. Of course that is bad for a woman who actually was molested in some way. But if said woman wants to lay down with this group, she needs to expect us red pill takers will not listen to her claims at all.

Quote:
How was McCain supposed to defend her? Tina Fey or no Tina Fey, to the perception of many, she comes off as an idiot. "Oh no, say it ain't so, Joe!" Great. I wish it had been in writing, she might have won a Pulitzer Prize. What an incredible rhyme scheme! Shakespearean, almost. A reference to the Black Sox scandal, as well, so I'll give partial credit for that.

How? By at the least pointing out she ran a city and a state. Maybe point out that is more than Obama was responsible for. But as I said, Steve Lombardi was not in it to win it. The guy was an officer in the Navy, wasn't he? He should have learned a little about leadership you would think.

Quote:
The Libertarian Party wouldn't mind your vote if you're not doing anything with it anyway. Just saying.

We will see what happens in 2024. But when no alternative is on the ticket I write in "John Galt."
The President is a fink.
May 22nd, 2020 at 9:18:51 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: aceofspades
"You ain't black!"

Disastrous interview. For once Joe
wasn't his usual stumbling bumbling
self. He was the loud mouthed
bigot he really is. Like the time he
made the comment about all
gas stations being run by Muslims.

The Black Left is coming unglued
because Biden is vetting pure
white Amy Klobutcher 'eat her
salad with her comb' for VP.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 22nd, 2020 at 9:21:35 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
I realize it is because they are liberal. I would just like that it to be pointed out how political they are when they are given any weight or credibility in defending a woman who claims anything against a man. I mean, I do not listen to them. Of course that is bad for a woman who actually was molested in some way. But if said woman wants to lay down with this group, she needs to expect us red pill takers will not listen to her claims at all.

Pointed out. Granted. I concur vehemently. Total hypocrites. Often hurt their own cause.

That said, I'll at least listen to anyone's claims...provided claims made as to alleged incidents that are decades-old come with some form of proof. If you talk about something shortly after the thing allegedly happens, then you don't need proof. The police, ideally, will be deployed to search for proof for you.

Quote:
How? By at the least pointing out she ran a city and a state. Maybe point out that is more than Obama was responsible for. But as I said, Steve Lombardi was not in it to win it. The guy was an officer in the Navy, wasn't he? He should have learned a little about leadership you would think.

I should imagine the American electorate is generally knowledgeable enough to know that she ran an irrelevant city in an irrelevant state and would later go on to run said irrelevant state. In my opinion, John McCain himself would have been a fine leader and serves as an excellent example of statesmanship and someone who at least attempts objectivity.

Quote:
We will see what happens in 2024. But when no alternative is on the ticket I write in "John Galt."

Well, again, getting 5% nationwide would at least help create a viable third party. If you want your vote to actually be potentially relevant to something, that would be one way to use it. Besides, some of your views are fairly Libertarian.
May 22nd, 2020 at 10:50:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146

I should imagine the American electorate is generally knowledgeable enough to know that she ran an irrelevant city in an irrelevant state and would later go on to run said irrelevant state. In my opinion, John McCain himself would have been a fine leader and serves as an excellent example of statesmanship and someone who at least attempts objectivity.

Irrelevant state? Borders the two largest countries in the world. Major oil producer for the USA, kept us from freezing in the dark for many years. We are not talking Vermont here. Given his record in the Senate I would not call McCain a leader or a statesman. I'd call him an attention-whore out for himself only. Never liked him.

Quote:
Well, again, getting 5% nationwide would at least help create a viable third party. If you want your vote to actually be potentially relevant to something, that would be one way to use it. Besides, some of your views are fairly Libertarian.

A third party is not all it is cracked up to be. Look at Israel, just coming off 2 years of political limbo.
The President is a fink.