8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

May 22nd, 2020 at 1:50:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
Its status as a state is immaterial to our possession of it.

I do not even know what that means. My point is that it is no simple state to run.

Quote:
I have no issue with the cities and states. Individual states can do whatever they like, though preferably by way of popular vote, provided it does not run afoul of the U.S. Constitution or any superseding Federal laws that themselves should be based exclusively on the authority granted to the Federal Government by the Constitution.

The point is it is machine politics usually going back to mafia control. The people voting like serfs does not help matters. But the party makes it worse. I forget the town where a Republican finally won as mayor and the council stripped most power from the position before he could take office. Or in MA where they changed the law for replacing a Senator so the GOP governor could not choose then changed it back to let a Dem governor choose just a few years later.

These places work about as efficient as Mexico does with their de facto one party system. Japan does not have the social problems, but is corrupted top to bottom, costing the average Japanese dearly.
The President is a fink.
May 22nd, 2020 at 1:56:38 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman

The point is it is machine politics usually going back to mafia control. The people voting like serfs does not help matters. But the party makes it worse. I forget the town where a Republican finally won as mayor and the council stripped most power from the position before he could take office.

Oh, so people attempt to subvert and undermine people who they do not like, particularly politically? I'm shocked. Who would have ever guessed such a thing? In other news, sales of medical surgical masks are up.

Quote:
Or in MA where they changed the law for replacing a Senator so the GOP governor could not choose then changed it back to let a Dem governor choose just a few years later.

These places work about as efficient as Mexico does with their de facto one party system. Japan does not have the social problems, but is corrupted top to bottom, costing the average Japanese dearly.

I don't live in MA, and therefore, DGAF what they do as a state. That's their business. I don't live in Japan, and therefore, do not care. Although, it's pretty interesting how KFC came to be the big Christmas thing there and the conveyor belt sushi restaurants look pretty neat. I'll never go there, though. I do not live in and will not visit Mexico, as a result, I do not care.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 22nd, 2020 at 2:15:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Oh, so people attempt to subvert and undermine people who they do not like, particularly politically? I'm shocked. Who would have ever guessed such a thing? In other news, sales of medical surgical masks are up.

I don't live in MA, and therefore, DGAF what they do as a state. That's their business. I don't live in Japan, and therefore, do not care. Although, it's pretty interesting how KFC came to be the big Christmas thing there and the conveyor belt sushi restaurants look pretty neat. I'll never go there, though. I do not live in and will not visit Mexico, as a result, I do not care.

You can care or not care. My point is the dirty tricks Democrats openly pull yet never, ever get called on because "they are just trying to stop dem wascally wepublicans!" And pointing out what this one-party rule brings. CA already is resembling a 3rd world country. Wait until they have to fill their budget hole.

As to MA the only positive I see in living there is you can get lobster at McDonald's.
The President is a fink.
May 22nd, 2020 at 2:23:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I'm incapable of blocking you here because I am an Administrator.

While you are free to do what you like, I hereby politely request that you cease and desist responding to any of my posts

Request denied. I hereby request you
quit asking my to stop responding
to your posts. I have a whole list
of people I don't want responding to
mine, but it's their right to do so.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 22nd, 2020 at 2:24:44 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Evenbob
Request denied. I hereby request you
quit asking my to stop responding
to your posts. I have a whole list
of people I don't want responding to
mine, but it's their right to do so.

While you are free to do what you like, I hereby politely request that you cease and desist responding to any of my posts at this site, at WoV, and further, that you do not PM me at either site. This request applies until further notice, which will be never. Thank you for your kind consideration and enjoy your weekend.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 22nd, 2020 at 2:42:54 PM permalink
Evenbob

Oh well, what can I say. Your
problems are not mine. Repeat
your request till the cows come
home. Denied.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 22nd, 2020 at 2:47:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
I can't believe how the Biden
interview this morning has
almost shut down the internet.
They're coining it 'white-splaining',
what Biden said about Blacks.
He earlier in the interview said
Blacks in prison 'can't read'.
He said a few months ago minority
kids are as smart as White kids.
He has a laundry list of racist
remarks he's made over the years.

My fave was when he said you can't
own a 7/11 if you don't have an Indian
accent. Priceless.
May 22nd, 2020 at 2:51:16 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Oh well, what can I say. Your
problems are not mine. Repeat
your request till the cows come
home. Denied.

While you are free to do what you like, I hereby politely request that you cease and desist responding to any of my posts at this site, at WoV, and further, that you do not PM me at either site. This request applies until further notice, which will be never. Thank you for your kind consideration and enjoy your weekend.
May 22nd, 2020 at 2:52:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I can't believe how the Biden
interview this morning has
almost shut down the internet.
They're coining it 'white-splaining',
what Biden said about Blacks.
He earlier in the interview said
Blacks in prison 'can't read'.
He said a few months ago minority
kids are as smart as White kids.
He has a laundry list of racist
remarks he's made over the years.

My fave was when he said you can't
own a 7/11 if you don't have an Indian
accent. Priceless.

This morning is right along the lines of liberals thinking Blacks are not capable of getting an ID. Why do Blacks support these people?
The President is a fink.
May 22nd, 2020 at 3:08:52 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

If you don't like Bobs posts just block them.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW